Support systems for the diffusion of renewable energy technologies--an investor perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jechoutek, Karl G & Lamech, Ranjit, 1995. "New directions in electric power financing," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 941-953, November.
- Haas, R. & Eichhammer, W. & Huber, C. & Langniss, O. & Lorenzoni, A. & Madlener, R. & Menanteau, P. & Morthorst, P. -E. & Martins, A. & Oniszk, A. & Schleich, J. & Smith, A. & Vass, Z. & Verbruggen, A, 2004.
"How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 833-839, April.
- R. Haas & W. Eichhammer & C. Huber & O. Langniss & A. Lorenzoni & R. Madlener & Philippe Menanteau & P.E. Morthorst & A. Martins & A. Oniszk, 2004. "How to promote renewable energy systems successfully and effectively," Post-Print halshs-00480446, HAL.
- Rose, Judah & Muthiah, Shanthi & Fusco, Maria, 1997. "Financial engineering in the power sector," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 79-86.
- Awerbuch, Shimon & Dillard, Jesse & Mouck, Tom & Preston, Alistair, 1996. "Capital budgeting, technological innovation and the emerging competitive environment of the electric power industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 195-202, February.
- Kahn, Edward, 1996. "The production tax credit for wind turbine powerplants is an ineffective incentive," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 427-435, May.
- Islas, Jorge & Jeronimo, Ubaldo, 2001. "The financing of the Mexican electrical sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 965-973, October.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Andersson, Göran & Söder, Lennart, 2001. "Overview of government and market driven programs for the promotion of renewable power generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 197-204.
- Lemming, Jacob, 2003. "Financial risks for green electricity investors and producers in a tradable green certificate market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 21-32, January.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- David, A Kumar & Wong, Kwok-po, 1994. "Investment in competitive electricity : Scope for incentive contracts," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 27-35, January.
- Dunkerley, Joy, 1995. "Financing the energy sector in developing countries : Context and overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 929-939, November.
- Churchill, Anthony A., 1995. "Beyond project finance," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(5), pages 22-30, June.
- Harris, Frank & Navarro, Peter, 2000. "Promoting Wind Energy Development in an Era of Restructuring," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 34-39.
- Pollio, Gerald, 1998. "Project finance and international energy development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 687-697, August.
- Woo, Chi-Keung & Horowitz, Ira & Hoang, Khoa, 2001. "Cross hedging and forward-contract pricing of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Langniss, Ole & Wiser, Ryan, 2003. "The renewables portfolio standard in Texas: an early assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 527-535, May.
- Helm, Dieter, 2002. "A critique of renewables policy in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-188, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:4:p:461-480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.