Security of the European Electricity Systems: Conceptualizing the Assessment Criteria and Core Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andy Stirling, 2007. "A General Framework for Analysing Diversity in Science, Technology and Society," SPRU Working Paper Series 156, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Grubb, Michael & Butler, Lucy & Twomey, Paul, 2006.
"Diversity and security in UK electricity generation: The influence of low-carbon objectives,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4050-4062, December.
- Grubb, M. & Butler, L. & Sinden, G., 2005. "Diversity and Security in UK Electricity Generation: The Influence of Low Carbon Objectives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0511, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, January.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2008. "Security of supply and regulation of energy networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4584-4589, December.
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Pollitt, Michael, 2007.
"Incentive regulation of electricity distribution networks: Lessons of experience from Britain,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6163-6187, December.
- Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M., 2007. "Incentive Regulation of Electricity Distribution Networks: Lessons of Experience from Britain," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0709, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Saplacan, Roxana, 2008. "Competition in electricity distribution," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 231-237, December.
- Jamasb, Tooraj & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael, 2012. "Estimating the marginal cost of quality improvements: The case of the UK electricity distribution companies," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1498-1506.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Jamasb & R. Nepal, 2015.
"Issues and Options in the Economic Regulation of European Network Security,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 16(1), pages 2-23, March.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Issues and Options in the Economic Regulation of European Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1425, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Issues and Options in the Economic Regulation of European Network Security," Discussion Papers Series 505, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2015.
"Incentive regulation and utility benchmarking for electricity network security,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-127.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tooraj Jamasb & Rabindra Nepal, 2014. "Incentive Regulation and Utility Benchmarking for Electricity Network Security," Discussion Papers Series 522, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsNetworks; risks; energy security; regulation;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-REG-2013-01-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.