Report NEP-REG-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Meredith Fowlie & Mar Reguant & Stephen P. Ryan, 2012. "Market-Based Emissions Regulation and Industry Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 18645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Elena Loutskina, 2012. "Mortgage companies and regulatory arbitrage," Working Paper 1220R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Apr 2014.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2012043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "When the cat's away the mice will play: does regulation at home affect bank risk taking abroad?," Working Paper Series 1488, European Central Bank.
- Haney, A.B. & Pollitt, M.G., 2012. "International benchmarking of Electricity Transmission by Regulators: Theory and Practice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1254, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Takao Asano & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Environmental regulation and technology transfers," ISER Discussion Paper 0862, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Jamasb, T. & Nepal, R., 2012. "Security of the European Electricity Systems: Conceptualizing the Assessment Criteria and Core Indicators," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1251, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sagasta Elorza, Amagoia & Usategui Díaz de Otalora, José María, 2012. "Optimal overall emissions taxation in durable goods oligopoly," DFAEII Working Papers DFAEII;2012-18, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2012. "Magnifying uncertainty: the impact of a shift to gas under a carbon price," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 11-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ciarreta Antuñano, Aitor & Zárraga Alonso, Ainhoa, 2012. "Analysis of volatility transmissions in integrated and interconnected markets: The case of the Iberian and French markets," BILTOKI Biltoki;2012-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Lynette Molyneaux & Craig Froome & Liam Wagner & John Foster, 2012. "Australian Power: Can renewable technologies change the dominant industry view?," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 13-2012, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ivana Capozza & Joseph Curtin, 2012. "Towards Consistent and Effective Carbon Pricing in Germany?," OECD Environment Working Papers 52, OECD Publishing.