International evidence on the effects of directed credit programmes on efficiency of resource allocation in developing countries: The case of development bank lendings
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bitros, George C, 1981. "The Fungibility Factor in Credit and the Question of the Efficacy of Selective Controls," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 459-77, November.
- Jacob Cohen, 1968. "Integrating The Real And Financial Via The Linkage Of Financial Flow," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, 03.
- Mathew O. Odedokun, 1992. "Multi-Country Evidenceon the Effects of Macroeconomic, Financial and Trade Policieson Efficiency of Resource Utilization in the Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 92/53, International Monetary Fund.
- Odedokun, M. O., 1988. "Effectiveness of selective credit policies: Alternative framework of evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 913-919, August.
- Maris, Brian A, 1981. "Indirect Evidence on the Efficacy of Selective Credit Controls: The Case of Consumer Credit," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 13(3), pages 388-90, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:48:y:1996:i:2:p:449-460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.