From Riches to Rags or What Went Wrong in Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2014.
"This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 15(2), pages 1065-1188, November.
- Reinhart, Karmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. ""This time is different": panorama of eight centuries of financial crises," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 77-114, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," CEMA Working Papers 595, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008. "This Time is Different: A Panoramic View of Eight Centuries of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 13882, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bosworth, Barry & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2001.
"Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosworth, B. & Kollintzas, T., 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," DEOS Working Papers 134, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Bosworth, B. & Kollintzas, T., 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Athens University of Economics and Business 134, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Papantoniou, John, 1979. "Foreign Trade and Industrial Development: Greece and the EEC," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates,"
Introductory Chapters,in: This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973.
- Baltas, Nicholas C., 1997. "The restructured CAP and the periphery of the EU," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 329-343, August.
- Bitros, George C, 1981. "The Fungibility Factor in Credit and the Question of the Efficacy of Selective Controls," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(3), pages 459-477, November.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Leventakis, John A., 1989. "The effectiveness of devaluation: A general equilibrium assessment with reference to Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 247-271.
- Georgakopoulos, Theodore A & Paschos, Panagiotis G, 1985. "Greek Agriculture and the CAP," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 247-263.
- Katsimi, Margarita & Moutos, Thomas, 2010. "EMU and the Greek crisis: The political-economy perspective," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 568-576, December.
- Oltheten, Elisabeth & Pinteris, George & Sougiannis, Theodore, 2003. "Greece in the European Union: policy lessons from two decades of membership," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 774-806.
- Bitros, George C. & Karayiannis, Anastassios D., 2010. "Morality, institutions and the wealth of nations: Some lessons from ancient Greece," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 68-81, March.
- Georgakopoulos, Theodore A, 1988. "The Impact of Accession on Agricultural Incomes in Greece," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 79-88.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daskalopoulou & I., 2017. "Democracy and social capital in Greece," Business & Entrepreneurship Journal, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 1-2.
- Elias Sanidas, 2014. "The Greek Non-Paradigm of Economic and Business Development, and Comparisons with South Korea," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 64(3), pages 30-48, July-Sept.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2015. "A Comparison of Greece and Germany: Lessons for the Eurozone?," Working Paper 15-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 30 Jul 2015.
- Hetzel, Robert L., 2014. "Should Greece Remain in the Eurozone?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 3Q, pages 241-278.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic development; economic decline; institutions; markets; macroeconomic and structural policies;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.