Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bosworth, Barry & Kollintzas, Tryphon, 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," CEPR Discussion Papers 2852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosworth, B. & Kollintzas, T., 2001. "Economic Growth in Greece: Past Performance and Future Prospects," DEOS Working Papers 134, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dimitri G Demekas & Zenon Kontolemis, 1996. "Unemployment in Greece; A Survey of the Issues," IMF Working Papers 96/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Tsakalotos, Euclid, 1998. "The Political Economy of Social Democratic Economic Policies: The Pasok Experiment in Greece," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 114-138, Spring.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1993. "The role of macroeconomic factors in growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 485-512, December.
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1994. "Sources of economic growth," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Institutions and Economic Growth: Europe After World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 973, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2000. "A small open economy model with transaction costs in foreign capital," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1515-1541, August.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 1996. "A Stochastic Dynamic General Equilibrium Model for Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 1518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995.
"Economic Reform and the Process of Global Integration,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(1, 25th A), pages 1-118.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Andrew Warner, 1995. "Economic Reform and the Progress of Global Integration," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1733, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Papageorgiou, Theofanis & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2013. "Business cycles and economic crisis in Greece (1960–2011): A long run equilibrium analysis in the Eurozone," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 804-816.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:53:y:2018:i:c:p:59-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gogos, Stylianos G. & Mylonidis, Nikolaos & Papageorgiou, Dimitris & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2014. "1979–2001: A Greek great depression through the lens of neoclassical growth theory," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 316-331.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Markaki, Maria, 2007. "Input - Output Modelling of Labour Productivity and the Working Time in Greece," MPRA Paper 74453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neumann, Michael, 2006. "Do Larger Nations Have Higher Unemployment Rates?," Discussion Paper Series 85, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Vouldis, Angelos T. & Metaxas, Vasilios L., 2012.
"Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: A comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1012-1027.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Aggelos T. Vouldis & Vasilios L. Metaxas, 2010. "Macroeconomic and bank-specific determinants of non-performing loans in Greece: a comparative study of mortgage, business and consumer loan portfolios," Working Papers 118, Bank of Greece.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2005. "The Basic Characteristics of the Regional Department of Attica and Estimates of Potential Output and Potential Labour," MPRA Paper 74452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bitros, George C., 2012. "From Riches to Rags or What Went Wrong in Greece," MPRA Paper 43504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantakis, Konstantinos N. & Michaelides, Panayotis G. & Vouldis, Angelos T., 2016. "Non performing loans (NPLs) in a crisis economy: Long-run equilibrium analysis with a real time VEC model for Greece (2001–2015)," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 149-161.
- Antonopoulos, Christos & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2009. "The contribution of Information and Communication Technology investments to Greek economic growth: An analytical growth accounting framework," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 171-191, August.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Markaki, Maria & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2010. "The macroeconomic impacts of the Attiki Odos motorway in the Greek Economy: An Input–Output Analysis," MPRA Paper 74429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2007. "Technology and Sector Clustering in the Greek Economy," MPRA Paper 74487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athena Belegri-Roboli & Aggeliki Demertzi & Maria Markaki & Panayotis Michaelides, 2011. "An Input-Output Analysis of Environmental Effects of Infrastructure Investments in the Greek Economy: The Case of - Attiki Odos - motorway (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p481, European Regional Science Association.
- Belegri-Roboli, Athena & Demertzi, Aggeliki & Markaki, Maria & Michaelides, Panayotis G., 2011. "Labour Gap, Output Gap and Inflation by Economic Sector: The case of Greece and the Peloponnese Region (2000-2007)," MPRA Paper 74446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMIC GROWTH ; LABOUR MARKET ; PRODUCTIVITY;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Συζήτηση:Ανδρέας Παπανδρέου/Αρχείο in Wikipedia Greek ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:athebu:134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/auebugr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.