Power Sector Reform: Experiences from the Road
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Cramton, 2000. "Review of the Reserves and Operable Capability Markets: New England's Experience in the First Four Months," Papers of Peter Cramton 99reserves, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 03 Jan 2000.
- Besser, Janet Gail & Farr, John G. & Tierney, Susan F., 2002. "The Political Economy of Long-Term Generation Adequacy: Why an ICAP Mechanism is Needed as Part of Standard Market Design," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(7), pages 53-62.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Iñón, Javier & Stoft, Steven E., 2001. "Installed Capacity Requirements and Price Caps: Oil on the Water, or Fuel on the Fire?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 23-34, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shrivastava, Naveen & Sharma, Seema & Chauhan, Kavita, 2012. "Efficiency assessment and benchmarking of thermal power plants in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 159-176.
- Giorgio Gualberti & Morgan Bazilian & Erik Haites & Maria da Graça Carvalho, 2012. "Development Finance for Universal Energy Access," Working Papers 2012.12, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dornan, Matthew, 2014. "Reform despite politics? The political economy of power sector reform in Fiji, 1996–2013," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 703-712.
- Spiegel-Feld, Danielle & Rudyk, Bryce & Philippidis, George, 2016. "Allocating the economic benefits of renewable energy between stakeholders on Small Island Developing States (SIDS): Arguments for a balanced approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 744-748.
- Doostizadeh, Meysam & Ghasemi, Hassan, 2012. "A day-ahead electricity pricing model based on smart metering and demand-side management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 221-230.
- World Bank, 2011. "Climate Change and Fiscal Policy : A Report for APEC," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2734, The World Bank.
- Scheele, Ulrich, 2007. "Privatisierung, Liberalisierung und Deregulierung in netzgebundenen Infrastruktursektoren," Forschungs- und Sitzungsberichte der ARL: Aufsätze,in: Wandel der Stromversorgung und räumliche Politik, pages 35-67 Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung (ARL) - Leibniz-Forum für Raumwissenschaften.
- Gualberti, Giorgio & Alves, Luis & Micangeli, Andrea & da Graça Carvalho, Maria, 2009. "Electricity privatizations in Sahel: A U-turn?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4189-4207, November.
- Dornan, Matthew, 2014. "Access to electricity in Small Island Developing States of the Pacific: Issues and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 726-735.
- Dornan, Matthew & Shah, Kalim U., 2016. "Energy policy, aid, and the development of renewable energy resources in Small Island Developing States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 759-767.
- Christopher Findlay, 2005. "Private Sector Participation in Infrastructure Investment," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 57-69.
- Mawhood, Rebecca & Gross, Robert, 2014. "Institutional barriers to a ‘perfect’ policy: A case study of the Senegalese Rural Electrification Plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 480-490.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:17:y:2004:i:9:p:16-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .