Policy Challenges for Infrastructure Development in Asian LICs: Lessons from the Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter S. Heller, 2005. "Understanding Fiscal Space," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/4, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:27762 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache & Marianne Fay, 2009. "Current Debates on Infrastructure Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 27762, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sapkota, Jeet Bahadur, 2014. "Access to Infrastructure and Human Development:Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 70, JICA Research Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure ; low income country ; economic integration ; public private partnership ; climate change;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-04-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2012-04-23 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2012-04-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-04-23 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-23 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRE-2012-04-23 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .