Expanding and Improving Early Childhood Education in Turkey
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Heckman & Pedro Carneiro & Flavio Cunha, 2004.
"The Technology of Skill Formation,"
2004 Meeting Papers
681, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007.
"The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children ,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 446-493.
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 2725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2007. "The Productivity Argument for Investing in Young Children," NBER Working Papers 13016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2006.
"The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance,"
IFS Working Papers
W06/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul, 2009. "The effect of pre-primary education on primary school performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 219-234, February.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler, 2006. "The Effect of Pre-Primary Education on Primary School Performance," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp838, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- World Bank, 2011. "World Development Indicators 2011," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2315, August.
- James J. Heckman, 2008. "The Case for Investing in Disadvantaged Young Children," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(2), pages 3-8, 07.
- World Bank, 2011. "Improving the Quality and Equity of Basic Education In Turkey : Challenges and Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13250, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.