Connecting East Asia : A New Framework for Infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 2003. "Major trade trends in East Asia : what are their implications for regional cooperation and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3084, The World Bank.
- Ioannis N. Kessides, 2004. "Reforming Infrastructure : Privatization, Regulation, and Competition," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13525.
- A. Estache & M.E. Pinglo, 2005.
"Are returns to private infrastructure in developing countries consistent with risks since the Asian crisis?,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 6(1), pages 47-75, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Pinglo, Maria Elena, 2004. "Are returns to private infrastructure in developing countries consistent with risks since the Asian crisis?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3373, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & M.E. Pinglo, 2005. "Are Returns to Private Infrastructure in Developing Countries Consistent with Risks since the Asian Crisis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44150, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jing Jin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Decentralization in China," CEMA Working Papers 546, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Estache, Antonio, 2004. "Emerging infrastructure policy issues in developing countries - a survey of the recent economic literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3442, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Kogan, Joseph, 2001. "Inventories in developing countries : levels and determinants - a red flag for competitiveness and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2552, The World Bank.
- Marco Sorge, 2004. "The nature of credit risk in project finance," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004.
"The Effects of Infrastructure Development on Growth and Income Distribution,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
270, Central Bank of Chile.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "The effects of infrastructure development on growth and income distribution," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3400, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2005. "The Effects of Infrastructure Development on Growth and Income Distribution," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- John G. Fernald, 1999.
"Roads to Prosperity? Assessing the Link between Public Capital and Productivity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 619-638, June.
- John G. Fernald, 1997. "Roads to prosperity? assessing the link between public capital and productivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 592, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fritzen, Scott, 2002. "Growth, inequality and the future of poverty reduction in Vietnam," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 635-657.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Fiscal policy and economic growth: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 417-458, December.
- William Easterly & Sergio Rebelo, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 4499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Yogita Mumssen, 2004. "Output-Based Aid in Cambodia : Private Operators and Local Communities Help Deliver Water to the Poor," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11049, The World Bank.
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Does decentralization increase government responsiveness to local needs?: Evidence from Bolivia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(3-4), pages 867-893, March.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Canning, David & Bennathan, Esra, 2000. "The social rate of return on infrastructure investments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2390, The World Bank.
- Enrique Crousillat, 1998. "Developing International Power Markets in East Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11547, The World Bank.
- Kathie Krumm & Homi Kharas, 2004. "East Asia Integrates : A Trade Policy Agenda for Shared Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15038.
- Demetriades, Panicos O & Mamuneas, Theofanis P, 2000. "Intertemporal Output and Employment Effects of Public Infrastructure Capital: Evidence from 12 OECD Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(465), pages 687-712, July.
- Nigel James Miller & Christopher Tsoukis, 2001. "On the optimality of public capital for long-run economic growth: evidence from panel data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 1117-1129.
- Mao Xianqiang & Guo Xiurui, 2001. "Improving Air Quality in Chinese Cities by Substituting Natural Gas for Coal: Barriers and Incentive Policies," EEPSEA Research Report rr2001125, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Dec 2001.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo & Vivien Foster & Jonathan Halpern, 2000. "Infrastructure Reform, Better Subsidies, and the Information Deficit," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11427, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:50:y:2005:i:spec0:n:s0217590805002098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnoli Bocchi, Alessandro, 2008. "Rising growth, declining investment : the puzzle of the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4472, The World Bank.
- Lawrence Hass & Leonardo Mazzei & Donal O'Leary, 2007. "Setting Standards for Communication and Governance : The Example of Infrastructure Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6709.
- Richter, Kaspar, 2006. "Thailand's growth path : from recovery to prosperity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3912, The World Bank.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011.
"Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios,"
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies,
Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- Harpaul Alberto Kohli & Phillip Basil, 2011. "Requirements for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America Under Alternate Growth Scenarios: 2011–2040," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(1), pages 59-110, January.
- World Bank, 2010. "Ecuador : Diversification and Sustainable Growth in an Oil - Dependent Country," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18503, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "Africa Competitiveness Report 2013," Africa Competitiveness Report, African Development Bank, number 456.
- World Bank, 2014. "Indonesia - Avoiding the Trap : Development Policy Review 2014," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19326, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2014. "Indonesia : Avoiding the Trap," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18944, The World Bank.
- Li, Zhigang & Chen, Yu, 2013. "Estimating the social return to transport infrastructure: A price-difference approach applied to a quasi-experiment," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 669-683.
- Biswa Nath Bhattacharyay, 2010.
"Estimating Demand for Infrastructure in Energy, Transport, Telecommunications, Water and Sanitation in Asia and the Pacific: 2010-2020,"
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa N., 2010. "Estimating Demand for Infrastructure in Energy, Transport, Telecommunications, Water and Sanitation in Asia and the Pacific: 2010-2020," ADBI Working Papers 248, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Patricia Clarke Annez & George E. Peterson, 2007. "Financing Cities : Fiscal Responsibility and Urban Infrastructure in Brazil, China, India, Poland and South Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6735.
- Siow Yue Chia, 2010. "Trade and Investment Policies and Regional Economic Integration in East Asia," Working Papers id:2993, eSocialSciences.
- Peter McCawley, 2010. "Infrastructure policy in Asian developing countries," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 24(1), pages 9-25, May.
- Haruhiko Kuroda & Rajat Nag & Rita Nangia, 2006. "Building Asia’s Infrastructure: Issues and Options," Papers Presented at Global Meetings of the Emerging Markets Forum 2006asiainf, Emerging Markets Forum.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2005. "Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects," Working Papers 05-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Pablo Guerrero & Krista Lucenti & Sebastián Galarza S., 2009. "Trade Logistic and Regional Integration in Latin America & the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2549, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pitch Sutheerawatthana & Takayuki Minato, 2009. "The relation of technology to politics in infrastructure development: the chain phenomenon and its relation to sustainable development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 199-209.
- World Bank & Asian Development Bank, 2007. "Reducing Investment Climate Constraints to Higher Growth : Lao People's Democratic Republic Private Sector and Investment Climate Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7591, The World Bank.
- Zhang Yunling, . "Role of Regional Institutions in East Asia," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Infrastructure Economics and Finance - Infrastructure Regulation Agriculture - Agricultural Research Public Sector Economics and Finance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Finance and Financial Sector Development Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.