Estrutura produtiva, de consumo e de formação de renda brasileira: uma análise de insumo-produto para o ano de 2008
[Productive structure, consumption and Brazilian income formation: an analysis of input-output for the year 2008]
The production of a country is associated both with their linkages between productive sectors as the linkages of this structure to the formation of income and consumption patterns of the families. The used model, Leontief-Miyazawa, seeks to take into account all these relations to analyze an economy. From input-output matrices for Brazil in 2008 and surveys as POF, PNAD and PME conducted by IBGE it has been estimated the proposed model. As a result it was found that an example of effective policy to generate income for the poorest (families with monthly income of up to three minimum wages in January, 2009) would be the stimulus for sectors such as Ethanol and Wood Products - sectors that have their potential untapped in the economy, according to the linkages indices. It was found also that shocks in the income of middle class families have greater potential to generate income in the economy and that the growth in family income leads to a less concentrated pattern of consumption of basic goods and more concentrated in services general.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Haddad, Eduardo A. & Laes, M. A. & Moreira, Guilherme Renato Caldo, 2007.
"Social policies, personal and regional income inequality in Brazil: an I-O analysis of the "Bolsa Família" program,"
54508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos R. Azzoni & Joaquim J. M. Guilhoto & Eduardo A. Haddad & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings & Marco A. Laes & Guilherme R. C. Moreira, 2007. "Social Policies, Personal And Regional Income Inequality In Brazil: An I-O Analysis Of The “Bolsa Família” Program," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 003, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ichihara, Silvio Massaru & Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Amorim, Márcio Guerra, 2007.
"Mudanças estruturais do emprego na economia brasileira: 1996 e 2002 comparados
[Structural changes in employment in the economy: 1996 and 2002 compared]," MPRA Paper 31514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio, 2010.
"Estimação da matriz insumo-produto utilizando dados preliminares das contas nacionais: aplicação e análise de indicadores econômicos para o Brasil em 2005
[Estimation of input-output matrix using p," MPRA Paper 37539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sonis, M. & Hewings, G. J. D., 2005. "Linkages and Multipliers in a Multiregional Framework: Integration of Alternative Approaches," MPRA Paper 38213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011.
"Análise de Insumo-Produto: Teoria e Fundamentos
[Input-Output Analysis: Theory and Foundations]," MPRA Paper 32566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:46956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.