Estimação da matriz insumo-produto utilizando dados preliminares das contas nacionais: aplicação e análise de indicadores econômicos para o Brasil em 2005
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts: application and analysis of economic indicators for Brazil in 2005]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Ricardo Faria, 2010. "Most Cited Articles Published in Brazilian Journals of Economics: Google Scholar Rankings," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 11(1), pages 1-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Messa, 2012.
"Structural Change in The Brazilian Economy in The 2000s,"
1770, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alexandre Messa, 2015. "Structural Change in the Brazilian Economy in the 2000s," Discussion Papers 0190, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alexandre Messa, 2014. "Structural Change In The Brazilianeconomy In The 2000s," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 087, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rodger Campos & Joaquim Guilhoto, 2016. "The socioeconomic impacts of low income housing programs in SÃ£o Paulo state, Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa16p700, European Regional Science Association.
- David, Leticia Scretas & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2012.
"O Potencial da Economia da Cultura no Brasil
[The Potential of Cultural Economics in Brazil]," MPRA Paper 46958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Siroën, Jean-Marc & Yucer, Ayçil, 2013. "Internal and International Vertical Specialization– Estimations For Brazil and new Approach to Gravity Models," MPRA Paper 46897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos & Freire, Fausto & Oliveira Henriques, Carla, 2016. "A multi-objective interactive approach to assess economic-energy-environment trade-offs in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1429-1442.
- Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Fernando S. Perobelli & Alexandre Rabelo, 2015. "Looking Behind the Scenes: An Assessment of the Interdependence of Brazilian Cultural Industries," Working Papers Working Paper 2015-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Gutierre, Leopoldo M. & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Nogueira, Tatiana A., 2012.
"Estrutura produtiva, de consumo e de formação de renda brasileira: uma análise de insumo-produto para o ano de 2008
[Productive structure, consumption and Brazilian income formation: an analysis of," MPRA Paper 46956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquim Guilhoto & Cinthia Costa & Marcelo Cunha & Kathleen Araujo, 2011.
"The Role of Ethanol in the Brazilian Economy: Three Decades of Progress,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1478, European Regional Science Association.
- Costa, Cinthia Cabral da & Cunha, Marcelo Pereira da & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The role of ethanol in the brazilian economy: three decades of progress," MPRA Paper 32224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11720 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Guilhoto & Jean-Marc Siroën & Ayçil Yücer, 2015.
"The gravity model, global value chain and the brazilian states,"
DT/2015/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Joaquim Guilhoto & Jean-Marc Siroën & Aycil Yücer, 2017. "The Gravity Model, Global Value Chain and the Brazilian States," Working Papers hal-01486978, HAL.
- Florent Bédécarrats & Isabelle Guérin & François Roubaud, 2015. "The gold standard for randomized evaluations: from discussion of method to political economy," Working Papers DT/2015/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto, 2016. "Economic-energy-environment analysis of prospective sugarcane bioethanol production in Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 514-526.
- Antonio Carlos Moretto & João Dias & João Carlos Lopes, & Rossana Lott Rodrigues, 2013. "Effects of demand shocks in the Brazilian economy: new production and value added multipliers," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/22, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Rodger Barros Antunes Campos, 2016. "The Socioeconomic Impacts of Low Income Housing Programs in São Paulo State, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2014. "Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 84-93.
- Elizondo, Alejandra & Boyd, Roy, 2017. "Economic impact of ethanol promotion in Mexico: A general equilibrium analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 293-301.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-output; National Accounts; Brazil;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.