Regional, multilateral, and unilateral trade policies on MERCOSUR for growth and poverty reduction in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HADDAD Eduardo & DOMINGUES Edson, "undated". "Interstate Trade and Regional Development: An Interregional CGE Approach," EcoMod2003 330700065, EcoMod.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2007.
"Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 289-337, April.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4060, The World Bank.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2006. "Export led growth, pro-poor or not? Evidence from Madagascar's textile and apparel industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3841, The World Bank.
- Ferreira Filho, Joaquim Bento de Souza & Horridge, Mark, 2009. "Would Trade Liberalization Help the Poor of Brazil?," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 52795, World Bank.
- Almeida, Eduardo Simões de & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2010.
"Is the truth out there? Avaliando as opções de integração econômica para o Brasil
[Is the truth out there? Evaluating the economic integration options for Brazil]," MPRA Paper 54443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Camargo, Fernanda Sartori de & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006. "Employment, productive structure, and income distribution in the Brazilian economy, 1996 and 2002 compared," MPRA Paper 54503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Athukorala, Premachandra & Riedel, James, 1994. "Demand and Supply Factors in the Determination of NIE Exports: A Simultaneous Error-Correction Model for Hong Kong: A Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1411-1414, November.
- Grabiella Berloffa & Maria Luigia Segnana, 2004. "Trade, inequality and pro-poor growth: Two perspectives, one message?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0408, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Ariel Barraud & German Calfat, 2008.
"Poverty Effects from Trade Liberalisation in Argentina,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 365-383.
- Barraud, Ariel A. & Calfat, Germán, 2005. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Discussion Papers 2005.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Barraud, Ariel & Calfat, Germán, 2006. "Poverty effects from trade liberalisation in Argentina," IOB Working Papers 2006.04, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Brooks, Jonathan & Melyukhina, Olga, 2003. "The Effects of Agricultural Policy Reform on Poverty in Brazil," Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus 15752, International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP).
- Hernando Zuleta & Orlando Gracia, 2004.
"The Free Trade Agreement between Colombia and USA: What can happen to Colombia?,"
INVESTIGACIÓN ECONÓMICA EN COLOMBIA
003594, FUNDACIÓN PONDO.
- Orlando Gracia & Hernando Zuleta, 2005. "The Free Trade Agreement between Colombia and USA: What can happen to Colombia?," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_023, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Orlando Gracia & Hernando Zuleta, 2009.
"Tratado de Libre Comercio entre Colombia y Estados Unidos: ¿Que? impacto puede tener en Colombia?,"
- Orlando Gracia & Hernando Zuleta, 2007. "Tratado de libre comercio entre Colombia y Estados Unidos: ¿Qué impacto puede tener en Colombia?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004369, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli, 2004.
"Trade Liberalization And Regional Inequality: Do Transportation Costs Impose A Spatial Poverty Trap?,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
131, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Eduardo Haddad & Fernando Perobelli, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Regional Inequality - Do Transportation Costs Impose a Spatial Poverty Trap?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p700, European Regional Science Association.
- Moreira, Guilherme R.C. & Almeida, Leandro & Guilhoto, Joaquim M. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2008.
"Productive structure and income distribution: The Brazilian case,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 320-332, May.
- Guilherme Moreira & Leandro De Oliveira Almeida & Joaquim Jose Martins Guilhoto & Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2006. "Productive Structure and Income Distribution: the Brazilian Case," ERSA conference papers ersa06p152, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108448_0007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Hertel, Thomas W. & Ivanic, Maros & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2004. "Evaluating Poverty Impacts of Globalization and Trade Policy Changes on Agricultural Producers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20242, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2017.
"Rules Of Thumb For Evaluating Preferential Trading Arrangements: Evidence From Cge Assessments,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Trade Policies for Development and Transition, chapter 7, pages 145-153
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Glenn W Harrison & Thomas F Rutherford & David G Tarr, 2003. "Rules of Thumb for Evaluating Preferential Trading Arrangement: Evidence from CGE Assessments," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 40(121), pages 460-468.
- Nicolas Hérault, 2003. "Mondialisation et pauvreté : les faiblesses des modèles d'équilibre général calculable," Documents de travail 87, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & Tarr,David, 2003. "Rules of thumb for evaluating preferential trading arrangements : evidence from computable general equilibrium assessments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3149, The World Bank.
- Bittencourt, Maurício Vaz Lobo & Kraybill, David S. & Larson, Donald W., 2006. "Consequences Of Trade Liberalization On Poverty And Income Distribution In Brazil," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21128, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Camargo, Fernanda Sartori de, 2008.
"Employment and familiar agriculture agribusiness in the Brazilian economy: an interregional Leontief-Miyazawa model approach,"
40398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Camargo, Fernanda Sartori de, 2008. "Employment and familiar agriculture agribusiness in the Brazilian economy: an interregional Leontief-Miyazawa model approach," MPRA Paper 29781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Jeffrey J. Reimer, 2006.
"Predicting the Poverty Impacts of Trade Reform,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 2, May.
- Thomas Hertel & Jeffrey Reimer, 2005. "Predicting the poverty impacts of trade reform," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-405.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Winters, L. Alan, 2005. "Poverty impacts of a WTO agreement : synthesis and overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3757, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Brazil : Evaluating the Macroeconomic and Distributional Impacts of Lowering Transportation Costs," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8083, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Rules of Origin; Environmental Economics&Policies; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Trade and Regional Integration; Trade Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.