Do inter-sectoral flows of services matter for productivity growth? an input/output analysis of OECD countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014.
"Knowledge Intensive Business Services: The Russian Experience,"
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015),
National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 8(4), pages 24-39.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitry Vinogradov, 2014. "Knowledge Intensive business services: the Russian experience," Foresight-Russia Форсайт, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 8(4 (eng)), pages 24-39.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Pascal Petit & Jamel Saadaoui, 2015. "The Future of the Euro," Post-Print hal-01399157, HAL.
- Grubel, H., 1993. "Producer Services Their Important Role in Growing Economies," Discussion Papers dp93-10, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Bernard Hoekman & Carlos Braga, 1997.
"Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, pages 285-308.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos, 1997. "Protection and Trade in Services: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 1705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Primo Braga, Carlos A., 1997. "Protection and trade in services : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1747, The World Bank.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep, 2006.
"Measuring Services Trade Liberalization and Its Impact on Economic Growth: An Illustration,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 64-98.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep & Subramanian, Arvind, 2001. "Measuring services trade liberalization and its impact on economic growth : an illustration," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2655, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2016.
"The Pavitt Taxonomy, revisited: patterns of innovation in manufacturing and services,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(2), pages 153-180, August.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2015. "The Pavitt Taxonomy, Revisited. Patterns of Innovation in Manufacturing and Services," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 012631, UN - RCE - CID.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 978-994.
- Castellacci, Fulvio, 2008.
"Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation,"
Elsevier, pages 978-994.
- Fulvio, Castellacci, 2007. "Technological paradigms, regimes and trajectories: Manufacturing and service industries in a new taxonomy of sectoral patterns of innovation," MPRA Paper 26408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wyszkowska-Kuna Joanna, 2016. "Competitiveness of the New European Union Member States in International Trade in Knowledge-intensive Business Services," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, pages 5-26.
- Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "Producer Services and Competitiveness of Manufacturing Exports," FIW Research Reports series I-009, FIW.
- Valentina Meliciani, 2010. "Exports of Knowledge-intensive Services and Manufactures: The Role of ICTs and Intersectoral Linkages," Chapters,in: The Shape of the Division of Labour, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daria Ciriaci & Sandro Montresor & Daniela Palma, 2013. "Do KIBS make manufacturing more innovative? An empirical investigation for four European countries," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2013-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsServices; Input-output; Technology; Labour productivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:14:y:2005:i:3:p:149-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .