Liberalization of Trade in Services and Productivity Growth in Korea
In: Trade in Services in the Asia Pacific Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:michin:367 is not listed on IDEAS
- Borensztein, E. & De Gregorio, J. & Lee, J-W., 1998.
"How does foreign direct investment affect economic growth?1,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 115-135, June.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Jose De Gregorio & Jong-Wha Lee, 1995. "How Does Foreign Direct Investment Affect Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 5057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chung, W. & Mitchell, W. & Yeung, B., 1994. "Foreign Direct Investment and Host Country Productivity: The Case of the American Automotive Components Industry," Working Papers 367, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uy, Timothy & Yi, Kei-Mu & Zhang, Jing, 2013.
"Structural change in an open economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 667-682.
- Jing Zhang & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," 2009 Meeting Papers 804, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Timothy Uy & Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2013. "Structural change in an open economy," Working Paper Series WP-2013-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Jing Zhang, 2010. "Structural Change in an Open Economy," Working Papers 595, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Jing Zhang & Kei-Mu Yi, 2011. "Structural change in an open economy," Staff Report 456, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paolo Guerrieri & Bernardo Maggi & Valentina Meliciani & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2005. "Technology Diffusion, Services, and Endogenous Growth in Europe. Is the Lisbon Strategy Still Alive?," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 2, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.