Some international trends in the regulation of mortgage markets: Implications for Spain
In this document, the main characteristics of the mortgage markets regulation in developed countries will be analyzed, trying to extract implications in terms of the resilience of the different systems during this crisis. The note is organized in four sections, covering the most relevant issues of (i) the mortgage product, (ii) the financial entities that offer these products, (iii) the client to whom these products are sold and (iv) the relationship between mortgage regulation and macroprudential oversight.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcos dal Bianco & Maximo Camacho & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2012.
"Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals,"
Banco de Espa�a Working Papers
1203, Banco de Espa�a.
- Dal Bianco, Marcos & Camacho, Maximo & Perez Quiros, Gabriel, 2012. "Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 377-396.
- Maximo Camacho & Marcos Dal Bianco & Gabriel Perez Quiros, 2012. "Short-run forecasting of the euro-dollar exchange rate with economic fundamentals," Working Papers 1201, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Mariana A. Toran & F. Javier Morales & Sara G. Castellanos, 2012. "Analysis of the Use of Financial Services by Companies in Mexico: What does the 2009 Economic Census tell us?," Working Papers 1216, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & KC Fung & Nathalie Aminian & Francis Ng, 2012. "Trade in services: East Asian and Latin American Experiences," Working Papers 1204, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ANGIE CAROLINA SUAREZ SALAZAR)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.