China and Central and Eastern European Countries: Regional Networks, Global Supply C
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:12:p:2771-2831 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe H. Popescu, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(11), pages 1-15, November.
- Paul De Grauwe & Zhaoyong Zhang & Chan-Hyun Sohn, 2016. "The Effect of China's Rise on FDI Competition in East Asia: Crowding-out or Crowding-in?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(1), pages 110-134, February.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2017.
"The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-analysis,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(12), pages 2771-2831, December.
- Masahiro Tokunaga & Ichiro Iwasaki, 2016. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Transition Economies: A Meta-Analysis," KIER Working Papers 952, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign direct investment(FDI); regional networks; global supply chain; China’s FDI; central and eastern european countries’ FDI;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.