The offshore services value chain : developing countries and the crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vrh, Nataša, 2015. "Pay-off to Participation in Global Value Chains: How Much are New EU Member States Lagging behind the Rest of EU Countries in Terms of Domestic Value Added in Exports?," MPRA Paper 67805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "The BPO Challenge: Leveraging Capabilities, Creating Opportunities," Research Paper Series DP 2015-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176, May.
- Arti Grover Goswami & Aaditya Mattoo & Sebastián Sáez, 2012. "Exporting Services : A Developing Country Perspective," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2379, July.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:3:p:405-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree & Vallejo, Bertha, 2018. "Global Value Chains and Upgrading: What, When and How?," MERIT Working Papers 016, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter D. Ørberg Jensen & Bent Petersen, 2011. "Global sourcing of services versus manufacturing activities: is it any different?," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(4), pages 591-604, June.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- del Prado, Fatima, 2015. "The BPO Challenge: Leveraging Capabilities, Creating Opportunities," Discussion Papers DP 2015-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsICT Policy and Strategies; E-Business; Water and Industry; Housing&Human Habitats; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.