The Service Revolution in South Asia
- Ghani, Ejaz(South Asia PREM, The World Bank, Washington D.C.)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Newman, Carol & Page, John & Rand, John & Shimeles, Abebe & Soderbom, Mans & Tarp, Finn (ed.), 2016. "Manufacturing Transformation: Comparative Studies of Industrial Development in Africa and Emerging Asia," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776987.
- Ghani, Ejaz & Kerr, William & O'Connell, Stephen, 2013. "Promoting Women’s Economic Participation in India," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 107, pages 1-6, February.
- World Bank, 2014. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2014 : Boosting Trade Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19303, The World Bank.
- Pedrosa Silva Duarte Maria Adelaide & Nunes Simões Marta Cristina, 2014. "Tertiarization and Human Capital: Do They Matter for Growth? Insights From Portugal," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Shahbaz Nasir & Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2016. "Information and Communication Technology-Enabled Modern Services Export Performances of Asian Economies," Asian Development Review, MIT Press, vol. 33(1), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:05:y:2014:i:01:n:s1793993314400067 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2016. "Competitiveness of the Kyrgyz Economy in the Wake of Accession to the Eurasian Customs Union," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24252, The World Bank.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Célestin Monga & Samuel Standaert, 2017. "The Inclusive Substainable Transformation Index," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 17/932, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gisela Di Meglio & Jorge Gallego & Andrés Maroto & Maria Savona, 2015. "Services in Developing Economies: A new chance for catching-up?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-32, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Jedwab, Remi & Vollrath, Dietrich, 2015.
"Urbanization without growth in historical perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-21.
- Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2015. "Urbanization without Growth in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2015-7, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kijong Kim & Ipek Ilkkaracan & Tolga Kaya, 2017. "Investing in Social Care Infrastructure and Employment Generation: A Distributional Analysis of the Care Economy in Turkey," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_882, Levy Economics Institute.
- Zelalem Ejigu Kabeta & Inderjeet Singh Sidhu, 2016. "Service Sector: The Source of Output and Employment Growth in Ethiopia," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(4), pages 139-156, December.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2016. "Trade and Employment. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1601, Council on Economic Policies.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:2:p:439-461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2015. "Services Trade and Employment," Discussion Notes 1502, Council on Economic Policies.
- Justin Lin & Monga Célestin & Standaert Samuel, 2017. "Working Paper 257 - The Inclusive and Sustainable Transformation Index," Working Paper Series 2368, African Development Bank.
- Sauvé, Pierre, 2014. "Towards a plurilateral Trade in Services Agreement (TISA): Challenges and prospects," Papers 683, World Trade Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198065111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .