Doha or Dada: The World Trade Regime at an Historic Crossroads
This study was not alone in demonstrating that a deal on the Doha Round could be of huge benefit to the global economy. Assuming plausible enhancements in the course of further negotiations, the biggest-ever round of international trade liberalisation in absolute terms could indeed be realised. And what is more, all nations should at present be in a position to shoulder the political costs of adjustment to freer trade and a stricter set of rules. URL:[http://www.dbresearch.com/PROD/DBR_INTERNET_EN-PROD/PROD0000000000275048.pdf].
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, 09.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Claire Schaffnit Chatterjee, 2011. "Where are Food Prices Heading?," Working Papers id:3770, eSocialSciences.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011.
"Services Trade Liberalization and Regulatory Reform: Re-invigorating International Cooperation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8181, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011. "Services trade liberalization and regulatory reform : re-invigorating international cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5517, The World Bank.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Jeffrey J. Schott & Woan Foong Wong, 2010.
"Figuring Out the Doha Round,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa91, July.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009.
"Conclude Doha : it matters !,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5135, The World Bank.
- Gootiiz, Batshur & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2009. "Services in Doha : what's on the table ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4903, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.