Doha negotiations on agriculture and future of the WTO multilateral Trade System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Conclude Doha: it matters!," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 505-530, July.
- BOUET, ANTOINE & Laborde, David, 2010.
"Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha Round,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(02), pages 319-351, April.
- Antoine Bouet, 2010. "Assessing the potential cost of a failed Doha round," Working Papers hal-00637583, HAL.
- Bernard Hoekman, 2013. "Re-Thinking Economic Development in the WTO," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/09, European University Institute.
- Sebastian Hess & Stephan von Cramon-Taubadel, 2008. "A Meta-Analysis of General and Partial Equilibrium Simulations of Trade Liberalisation under the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 804-840, June.
- Robert Wolfe, 2009. "The WTO Single Undertaking as Negotiating Technique and Constitutive Metaphor," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(4), pages 835-858, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2006.
"Failure of the WTO Ministerial Conference at Cancun: Reasons and Remedies,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 677-696, June.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 2004. "Failure of the WTO Ministerial Conference at Cancun: Reasons and Remedies," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-53, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alan Matthews, 2012. "The Impact of WTO Agricultural Trade Rules on Food Security and Development: An Examination of Proposed Additional Flexibilities for Developing Countries," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on the WTO Agriculture Agreement, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Will Martin & Aaditya Mattoo, 2010.
"The Doha Development Agenda: What's on the table?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 81-107.
- Martin, Will & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2008. "The Doha development agenda : what's on the table?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4672, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & Patrick Messerlin, 2007. "Why is it so difficult? Trade liberalization under the Doha Agenda," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 347-366, Autumn.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will & Van Der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2012.
"Implications of the Doha market access proposals for developing countries,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(01), pages 1-25, January.
- Laborde, David & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2011. "Implications of the Doha market access proposals for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5679, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017.
"Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp240, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets?," WIFO Working Papers 531, WIFO.
- Hirsch, Cornelius & Oberhofer, Harald, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5428, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tedesco, Ilaria & Pelloni, Alessandra & Trovato, Giovanni, 2015. "Oecd Agricultural Subsidies And Poverty Rates In Lower Income Countries," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-19, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Doha round; Agricultural trade liberalisation; Bali Ministerial Council;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rar:journl:0276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rossiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.