Oecd Agricultural Subsidies And Poverty Rates In Lower Income Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray Aitkin, 1999. "A General Maximum Likelihood Analysis of Variance Components in Generalized Linear Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-128, March.
- M. Ataman Aksoy & John C. Beghin, 2005.
"Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 7464, December.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Global Agricultural Trade and Developing Countries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Alfo & Giovanni Trovato & Robert J. Waldmann, 2008. "Testing for country heterogeneity in growth models using a finite mixture approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 487-514.
- Desdoigts, Alain, 1999. "Patterns of Economic Development and the Formation of Clubs," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 305-330, September.
- Kym Anderson, 2013.
"Agricultural price distortions: trends and volatility, past, and prospective,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(s1), pages 163-171, November.
- Anderson, Kym, 2012. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125692, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anderson, Kym, 2013. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," CEPR Discussion Papers 9286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kym Anderson, 2013. "Agricultural Price Distortions: Trends and Volatility, Past and Prospective," Departmental Working Papers 2013-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2014.
"Doha negotiations on agriculture and future of the WTO multilateral Trade System,"
QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria,
Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Matthews, Alan, 2013. "DOHA Negotiations on Agriculture and Future of the WTO Multilateral Trade System," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160370, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joe Dewbre & Wyatt Thompson & Joshua Dewbre, 2007. "Consistency or Conflict in OECD Agricultural Trade and Aid Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1161-1167.
- Victor D. Lledó & Irene Yackovlev & Lucie Gadenne, 2011.
"A Tale of Cyclicality, Aid Flows and Debt: Government Spending in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 20(5), pages 823-849, November.
- Irene Yackovlev & Victor Duarte Lledo & Lucie Gadenne, 2009. "Cyclical Patterns of Government Expenditures in Sub-Saharan Africa; Facts and Factors," IMF Working Papers 09/274, International Monetary Fund.
- Lucie Gadenne & Victor D. Lledó & Irene Yackovlev, 2011. "A Tale of Cyclicality, Aid Flows and Debt: Government Spending in Sub-Saharan Africa," Post-Print hal-00813036, HAL.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bloom, David E & Canning, David & Sevilla, Jaypee, 2003. "Geography and Poverty Traps," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 355-378, December.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2005. "Agricultural Liberalisation and the Least Developed Countries: Six Fallacies," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1277-1299, September.
- Yang, Benhua, 2008. "Does democracy lower growth volatility? A dynamic panel analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 562-574, March.
- John C. Beghin & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2002.
"Global Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: What are the Implications for North and South?,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
02-wp308, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John C. Beghin & David Roland-Holst & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2002. "Global Agricultural Trade and the Doha Round: What are the Implications for North and South?," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 02-wp308, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- World Bank, 2012. "World Development Indicators 2012," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6014, December.
- Durlauf, Steven N., 2001. "Manifesto for a growth econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 65-69, January.
- Anderson, Kym, 2010.
"International Trade Policies Affecting Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries,"
Handbook of Agricultural Economics,
- Kym Anderson, 2009. "International Trade Policies Affecting Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Francesco CARACCIOLO & Elisabetta GOTOR & Fabio Gaetano SANTERAMO, 2014. "European Common Agricultural Policy Impacts On Developing Countries Commodities Prices," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Paap, Richard & Franses, Philip Hans & van Dijk, Dick, 2005. "Does Africa grow slower than Asia, Latin America and the Middle East? Evidence from a new data-based classification method," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 553-570, August.
- Diao, Xinshen & Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Robinson, Sherman & Orden, David, 2005. "Tell me where it hurts, an' I'll tell you who to call," MTID discussion papers 84, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Daniel Hoechle, 2007. "Robust standard errors for panel regressions with cross-sectional dependence," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(3), pages 281-312, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijfaec:206304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiaaktr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.