European Common Agricultural Policy Impacts On Developing Countries Commodities Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006.
"The relative importance of global agricultural subsidies and market access,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 357-376, November.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The Relative Importance of Global Agricultural Subsidies and Market Access," CEPR Discussion Papers 5569, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, William J. & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The Relative Importance of Global Agricultural Subsidies and Market Access," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21180, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2006. "The relative importance of global agricultural subsidies and market access," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3900, The World Bank.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Roman Keeney & Maros Ivanic & L. Alan Winters, 2007.
"Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 22, pages 289-337, April.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Distributional effects of WTO agricultural reforms in rich and poor countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4060, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas & Keeney, Roman & Ivanic, Maros & Winters, Alan, 2006. "Distributional Effects of WTO Agricultural Reforms in Rich and Poor Countries," GTAP Working Papers 2185, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo, 2013.
"Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54, March.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Fabio Santeramo, 2013. "Price Trends and Income Inequalities: Will Sub-Saharan Africa Reduce the Gap?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 25(1), pages 42-54.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano, 2012. "Price trends and income inequalities: will Sub-Saharan-Africa reduce the gap?," MPRA Paper 45196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Alan Winters, 2005. "The European agricultural trade policies and poverty," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 319-346, September.
- Francesco Caracciolo & Luigi Cembalo & Alessia Lombardi & Gary Thompson, 2014. "Distributional Effects of Maize Price Increases in Malawi," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 258-275, February.
- Antonio Cioffi & Fabio Gaetano Santeramo & Cosimo Damiano Vitale, 2011.
"The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruit and vegetables,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 42(3), pages 405-418, May.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2009. "Implications of Trade Liberalization and Domestic Reforms on EU Agricultural Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 12(4).
- Cesar Revoredo-Giha & George Philippidis & Luiza Toma & Alan Renwick, 2013. "The Impact of EU Export Refunds on the African Continent: An Impact Assessment," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(12), pages 1651-1675, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tedesco, Ilaria & Pelloni, Alessandra & Trovato, Giovanni, 0. "Oecd Agricultural Subsidies And Poverty Rates In Lower Income Countries," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3.
More about this item
KeywordsCAP; staple food; price transmission.;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:eerese:v:14:y2014:i:2_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.