Bioversity International (Bioversity International)http://www.bioversityinternational.org
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Gotor, Elisabetta & Holloway, Garth J. & Watts, Jamie, 2008. "The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Gotor, Elisabetta & Tsigas, Marinos E., 2011. "The impact of the EU sugar trade reform on poor households in developing countries: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 568-582, July.
- Gotor, Elisabetta & Caracciolo, Francesco & Watts, Jamie, 2010. "The Perceived Impact of the In-Trust Agreements on CGIAR Germplasm Availability: An Assessment of Bioversity International's Institutional Activities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1486-1493, October.
- Gotor, Elisabetta, 2009. "The Reform of the EU Sugar Trade Preferences toward Developing Countries in Light of the Economic Partnership Agreements," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(2).
- Elisabetta Gotor, 2009. "Developing Markets for Agrobiodiversity. Securing livelihoods in dryland areas," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 466-468.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Gotor, Elisabetta, 2009.
"The Reform of the EU Sugar Trade Preferences toward Developing Countries in Light of the Economic Partnership Agreements,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(2).
- Å˜ezbovÃ¡, Helena & Maitah, M. & Sergienko, O. I., 2015. "EU Quota Sugar Market Concentration â€“ the Main Drivers of EU Sugar Market," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(4), December.
- Thomas Kopp & Sören Prehn & Bernhard Brümmer, 2016. "Preference Erosion – The Case of Everything But Arms and Sugar," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(9), pages 1339-1359, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabetta Gotor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.