Benefit sharing mechanisms for agricultural genetic diversity use and in-situ conservation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharya, Gayatri & Barbier, Edward B., 2000.
"Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in the Hadejia-Nguru wetlands in northern Nigeria,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 247-259, April.
- Acharya, Gayatri & Barbier, Edward B., 2000. "Valuing groundwater recharge through agricultural production in the Hadejia-Nguru wetlands in northern Nigeria," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Polski, Margaret, 2005. "The institutional economics of biodiversity, biological materials, and bioprospecting," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 543-557, June.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Gotor, Elisabetta & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2015. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Projects Supporting On-Farm Conservation of Native Crops: Evidence From the High Andes of South America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 162-176.
More about this item
Keywordsbioprospecting; genetic diversity; modern varieties adoption; monetary benefit sharing; technology transfer.;
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-05-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2018-05-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2018-05-21 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:srt:wpaper:1018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessandro Palma). General contact details of provider: http://www.sustainability-seeds.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.