Valuing animal genetic resources: lessons from plant genetic resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon C. Rausser & Arthur A. Small, 2000.
"Valuing Research Leads: Bioprospecting and the Conservation of Genetic Resources,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 173-206, February.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur A., 2000. "Valuing Research Leads: Bioprospecting and the Conservation of Genetic Resources," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt4t56m5b8, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Simpson, R David & Sedjo, Roger A & Reid, John W, 1996. "Valuing Biodiversity for Use in Pharmaceutical Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 163-185, February.
- Wright, Brian D., 1997. "Crop genetic resource policy: the role of ex situ genebanks," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(1), March.
- Bonwoo Koo & Brian D. Wright, 2000. "The Optimal Timing of Evaluation of Genebank Accessions and the Effects of Biotechnology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 797-811.
- P.M.S. Jones, 1994. "The Value of Diversity," Energy & Environment, , vol. 5(3), pages 215-225, September.
- Douglas Gollin & Melinda Smale & Bent Skovmand, 2000. "Searching an Ex Situ Collection of Wheat Genetic Resources," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 812-827.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Der Preis des "Grünen Goldes": Informationen und Informationsdefizite über den Marktwert genetischer Ressourcen," Kiel Working Papers 1233, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clevo Wilson & Clem Tisdell, 2005. "Globalisation, Concentration Of Genetic Material And Their Implications For Sustainable Development," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 198, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Lambrou, Yianna & Laub, Regina, 2006. "Gender, Local Knowledge, and Lessons Learnt in Documenting and Conserving Agrobiodiversity," WIDER Working Paper Series 069, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:45:y:2003:i:3:p:353-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.