Globalisation, Concentration Of Genetic Material And Their Implications For Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tisdell, Clem, 2003.
"Socioeconomic causes of loss of animal genetic diversity: analysis and assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 365-376, July.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2002. "Socioeconomic Causes of Loss of Animal Genetic Diversity: Analysis and Assessment," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48741, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Gollin, Douglas & Evenson, Robert, 2003. "Valuing animal genetic resources: lessons from plant genetic resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 353-363, July.
- Cicia, Gianni & D'Ercole, Elisabetta & Marino, Davide, 2003. "Costs and benefits of preserving farm animal genetic resources from extinction: CVM and Bio-economic model for valuing a conservation program for the Italian Pentro horse," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 445-459, July.
- Tisdell, Clem & Seidl, Irmi, 2004.
"Niches and economic competition: implications for economic efficiency, growth and diversity,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 119-135, June.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Seidl, Irmi, 2001. "Niches and Economic Competition: Implications for Economic Efficiency, Growth and Diversity," Economic Theory, Applications and Issues Working Papers 90508, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Wilson, Clevo, 2001. "Breeding and feeding pigs in Australia and Vietnam," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 47695, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clem, 2001.
"Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental, health and sustainability costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-462, December.
- Wilson, Clevo & Tisdell, Clement A., 2000. "Why farmers continue to use pesticides despite environmental health and sustainability costs," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48363, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-02-17 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-17 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .