Crop genetic resource policy: the role of ex situ genebanks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Evenson, Robert E & Gollin, Douglas, 1997.
"Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and Improvement in Rice Varieties,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 471-500, April.
- Evenson, R.E. & Gollin, D., 1994. "Genetic Resources, International Organizations, and the Rice Varietal Improvement," Papers 713, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- A. J. Singh & D. Byerlee, 1990. "Relative Variability In Wheat Yields Across Countries And Over Time," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 21-32.
- Williams,Jeffrey C. & Wright,Brian D., 2005. "Storage and Commodity Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521023399, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, B. & Pardey, P. G. & Wright, B. D., 2003.
"The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 287-297, December.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D., 2003. "The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Smale, M. & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2002.
"The Demand for Crop Genetic Resources: International Use of the US National Plant Germplasm System,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1639-1655, September.
- Smale, Melinda & Hodgkin, T. & Zohrabian, Armineh & Day-Rubenstein, K., 2001. "The demand for crop genetic resources: international use of the U.S. National Plant Germplasm System," EPTD discussion papers 82, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jackson, Lee Ann, 2000. "Agricultural Biotechnology And The Privatization Of Genetic Information: Implications For Innovation And Equity," Working Papers 14365, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Wright, Brian D., 1999. "The timing of evaluation of genebank accessions and the effects of biotechnology:," EPTD discussion papers 54, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gollin, Douglas & Evenson, Robert, 2003. "Valuing animal genetic resources: lessons from plant genetic resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 353-363, July.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Eva Kougea & Parthenopi Ralli & Sofia Spyrou & Nicolaos Stavropoulos & Vasiliki Tsiaousi & Athanasios Tsivelikas, "undated". "Valuing Services Emerging from a Gene Bank: The Case of the Greek Gene Bank," DEOS Working Papers 1307, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Wright, Brian D., 1999. "Dynamic implications of patenting for crop genetic resources:," EPTD discussion papers 51, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kingwell, R. & Godden, D. & Kambuou, R. & Jackson, G., 2001. "Managing and funding germplasm preservation in Papua New Guinea -- for improved indigenous foods," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 265-280, June.
- Runge, C. Ford & Senauer, Benjamin & Pardey, Philip G. & Rosegrant, Mark W. (ed.), 2003. "Ending hunger in our lifetime: Food security and globalization," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 0-8018-7725-3.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Ralli, Parthenopi & Kougea, Eva & Spyrou, Sofia & Stavropoulos, Nikolaos & Tsiaousi, Vasiliki & Tsivelikas, Athanasios, 2014. "Valuing insurance services emerging from a gene bank: The case of the Greek Gene Bank," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 140-149.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.