Savings and technology choice for risk averse farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce L. Gardner & Ramón López, 1996.
"The Inefficiency of Interest-Rate Subsidies in Commodity Price Stabilization,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 508-516.
- Gardner, Bruce L. & Lopez, Ramon, 1993. "The Inefficiency of Interest Rate Subsidies in Commodity Price Stabilization," Working Papers 197794, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Goetz, R U, 1993. "Land Allocation under Consideration of Weather-Induced Crop Yield Variations: Decision Support by a Crop Yield Simulation and Risk Analysis Model (ERM)," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 199-221.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1992. "An Analysis Of Willingness-To-Pay For Crop Insurance," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Peter J. Barry & C. B. Baker & Luis R. Sanint, 1981. "Farmers' Credit Risks and Liquidity Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 63(2), pages 216-227.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glukhikh, Rimma & Lerman, Zvi & Schwartz, Moshe, 2005. "Vulnerability And Risk Management Among Turkmen Leaseholders," Discussion Papers 7144, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Glukhikh, Rimma & Lerman, Zvi & Schwartz, Moshe, 2006. "Vulnerability and Risk Management among Turkmen Leaseholders," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25757, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.