The Optimal Timing of Evaluation of Genebank Accessions and the Effects of Biotechnology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koo, B. & Pardey, P. G. & Wright, B. D., 2003.
"The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 287-297, December.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D., 2003. "The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Abdallah Bari & Hamid Khazaei & Frederick L. Stoddard & Kenneth Street & Mikko J. Sillanpää & Yogen P. Chaubey & Selvadurai Dayanandan & Dag T. F. Endresen & Eddy Pauw & Ardeshir B. Damania, 2016. "In silico evaluation of plant genetic resources to search for traits for adaptation to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 667-680, February.
- Abdallah Bari & Hamid Khazaei & Frederick Stoddard & Kenneth Street & Mikko Sillanpää & Yogen Chaubey & Selvadurai Dayanandan & Dag Endresen & Eddy Pauw & Ardeshir Damania, 2016. "In silico evaluation of plant genetic resources to search for traits for adaptation to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 667-680, February.
- Gollin, Douglas & Evenson, Robert, 2003. "Valuing animal genetic resources: lessons from plant genetic resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 353-363, July.
- Kingwell, R. & Godden, D. & Kambuou, R. & Jackson, G., 2001. "Managing and funding germplasm preservation in Papua New Guinea -- for improved indigenous foods," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 265-280, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:4:p:797-811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.