Searching an Ex Situ Collection of Wheat Genetic Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphan Marette & John Crespi, 2003. "Can Quality Certification Lead to Stable Cartels?," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 23(1), pages 43-64, August.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Sergio H. Lence & Andrea Stoppa, 2004.
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 269-285.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H., 2002. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12707, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H. & Stoppa, Andrea, 2004. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11285, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Lence, Sergio H & Stoppa, Andrea, 2004. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," ISU General Staff Papers 200407140700001012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dermot J. Hayes & Sergio H. Lence & Andrea Stoppa, 2003. "Farmer-Owned Brands?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 02-bp39, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdallah Bari & Hamid Khazaei & Frederick L. Stoddard & Kenneth Street & Mikko J. Sillanpää & Yogen P. Chaubey & Selvadurai Dayanandan & Dag T. F. Endresen & Eddy Pauw & Ardeshir B. Damania, 2016. "In silico evaluation of plant genetic resources to search for traits for adaptation to climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(4), pages 667-680, February.
- Caracciolo, Francesco & Gotor, Elisabetta & Holloway, Garth J. & Watts, Jamie, 2008. "The Origin, Development And Structure Of Demand For Plant Genetic Resources. The Impact Of The In Trust Agreements To The CGIAR Collections Availability," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36773, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Heisey, Paul & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly, 2015. "Using Crop Genetic Resources To Help Agriculture Adapt to Climate Change: Economics and Policy," Economic Information Bulletin 202351, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Koo, B. & Pardey, P. G. & Wright, B. D., 2003.
"The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres,"
Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 287-297, December.
- Koo, Bonwoo & Pardey, Philip G. & Wright, Brian D., 2003. "The economic costs of conserving genetic resources at the CGIAR centres," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(3), December.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Ralli, Parthenopi & Kougea, Eva & Spyrou, Sofia & Stavropoulos, Nikolaos & Tsiaousi, Vasiliki & Tsivelikas, Athanasios, 2014. "Valuing insurance services emerging from a gene bank: The case of the Greek Gene Bank," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 140-149.
- Gollin, Douglas & Evenson, Robert, 2003. "Valuing animal genetic resources: lessons from plant genetic resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 353-363, July.
- Kingwell, R. & Godden, D. & Kambuou, R. & Jackson, G., 2001. "Managing and funding germplasm preservation in Papua New Guinea -- for improved indigenous foods," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 265-280, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:4:p:812-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.