The Social Value of Biodiversity for R&D
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992.
"A Model of Growth through Creative Destruction,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 323-351, March.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Working papers 527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lans Bovenberg, A. & Smulders, Sjak, 1995.
"Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 369-391, July.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Smulders, J.A., 1995. "Environmental quality and pollution-augmenting technological change in a two-sector endogenous growth model," Other publications TiSEM 6784bb12-71fb-45a5-bf7e-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2000. "Economic Profitability Versus Ecological Entropy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 237-263.
- Barrett, Scott, 1992. "Economic growth and environmental preservation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 289-300, November.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853.
- Mason, Robin & Swanson, Timothy, 2002. "The costs of uncoordinated regulation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-167, January.
- Amy Craft & R. Simpson, 2001. "The Value of Biodiversity in Pharmaceutical Research with Differentiated Products," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Simpson, R. David & Sedjo, Roger A., 1996. "Valuation of Biodiversity for Use in New Product Research in a Model of Sequential Search," Discussion Papers 10618, Resources for the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2447-:d:157731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Groth, Christian & Ricci, Francesco, 2011.
"Optimal growth when environmental quality is a research asset,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 340-352, December.
- Christian Groth & Francesco Ricci, 2009. "Optimal Growth when Environmental Quality is a Research Asset," EPRU Working Paper Series 2009-11, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Groth, Christian & Ricci, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal growth when environmental quality is a research asset," TSE Working Papers 10-214, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Groth, Christian & Ricci, Francesco, 2010. "Optimal growth when environmental quality is a research asset," LERNA Working Papers 10.27.333, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Rupert Gatti & Timo Goeschl & Ben Groom & Timothy Swanson, 2011. "The Biodiversity Bargaining Problem," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 609-628, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:3997-:d:179837 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012.
"Regulating global biodiversity: what is the problem?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 114-138, Spring.
- Swanson, Timothy & Groom, Ben, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Climate Change and Sustainable Development 127443, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Working Papers 2012.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sarr, Mare & Goeschl, Timo & Swanson, Tim, 2008. "The value of conserving genetic resources for R&D: A survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 184-193, September.
- Nicholas Tyack & Milan Scasny, 2018. "Estimating the Value of Crop Diversity Conservation Services Provided by the Czech National Programme for Agrobiodiversity," Working Papers IES 2018/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2018.
- Kassar, Ilhem & Lasserre, Pierre, 2004.
"Species preservation and biodiversity value: a real options approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 857-879, September.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-18, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Ilhem Kassar & Pierre Lasserre, 2002. "Species Preservation and Biodiversity Value: A Real Options Approach," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-82, CIRANO.
- Damodaran, A., 2009. "Risk management instruments for debt driven conservation efforts: The case of India's Project Tiger," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 625-633, January.
- Salvatore Di Falco & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2008. "Rainfall Shocks, Resilience, and the Effects of Crop Biodiversity on Agroecosystem Productivity," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(1), pages 83-96.
More about this item
Keywordsbiodiversity; genetic resources; research and development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:22:y:2002:i:4:p:477-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.