Estimating the Value of Crop Diversity Conservation Services Provided by the Czech National Programme for Agrobiodiversity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Goeschl & Timothy Swanson, 2002. "The Social Value of Biodiversity for R&D," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 22(4), pages 477-504, August.
- Jobstvogt, Niels & Hanley, Nick & Hynes, Stephen & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula, 2014.
"Twenty thousand sterling under the sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity,"
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 10-19.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Hynes, Stephen & Jobstvogt, Niels & Kenter, Jasper & Witte, Ursula, 2013. "Twenty Thousand Sterling Under the Sea: Estimating the value of protecting deep-sea biodiversity," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1974. "The measurement of urban travel demand," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 303-328, November.
- Richard Carson & Theodore Groves, 2007.
"Incentive and informational properties of preference questions,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 181-210, May.
- Carson, Richard T & Groves, Theodore, 2010. "Incentive and Information Properties of Preference Questions," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt88d8644g, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw, 2010.
"Farmers' preferences for crop variety traits: Lessons for on-farm conservation and technology adoption,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2394-2401, October.
- Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw, 2009. "Farmers’ Preferences for Crop Variety Traits: Lessons for On-Farm Conservation and Technology Adoption," Discussion Papers dp-09-15-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Asrat, Sinafikeh & Yesuf, Mahmud & Carlsson, Fredrik & Wale, Edilegnaw, 2009. "Farmers' Preferences for Crop Variety Traits: Lessons for On-Farm Conservation and Technology Adoption," Working Papers in Economics 357, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:ucp:jaerec:doi:10.1086/691697 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Drucker, Adam G. & Pascual, Unai & Raghu, Prabhakaran T. & King, E.D. Israel Oliver, 2013. "Estimating compensation payments for on-farm conservation of agricultural biodiversity in developing countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 110-123.
- Michael Hanemann & John Loomis & Barbara Kanninen, 1991. "Statistical Efficiency of Double-Bounded Dichotomous Choice Contingent Valuation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1255-1263.
- Richard T. Carson & Miko_aj Czajkowski, 2014. "The discrete choice experiment approach to environmental contingent valuation," Chapters,in: Handbook of Choice Modelling, chapter 9, pages 202-235 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Xepapadeas, Anastasios & Ralli, Parthenopi & Kougea, Eva & Spyrou, Sofia & Stavropoulos, Nikolaos & Tsiaousi, Vasiliki & Tsivelikas, Athanasios, 2014. "Valuing insurance services emerging from a gene bank: The case of the Greek Gene Bank," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 140-149.
- Marasas, C.N. & Smale, Melinda & Singh, R.P., 2004. "The Economic Impact in Developing Countries of Leaf Rust Resistance Breeding in CIMMYT-Related Spring Bread Wheat," Economics Program Papers 48768, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop diversity; plant genetic resources for food and agriculture (PGRFA); public goods; contingent valuation; double-bounded dichotomous choice;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2018-05-14 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-ENV-2018-05-14 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-14 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2018_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.