On Biology and Technology: The Economics of Managing Biotechnologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2000. "Economic Profitability Versus Ecological Entropy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 115(1), pages 237-263.
- Sedjo, Roger & Simpson, R. David, 1996. "Valuation of Biodiversity for Use in New Product Research in a Model of Sequential Search," Discussion Papers dp-96-27, Resources For the Future.
- Mason, Robin & Swanson, Timothy, 2002. "The costs of uncoordinated regulation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 143-167, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Shea, Lucy & Ulph, Alistair, 2008. "The role of pest resistance in biotechnology R&D investment strategy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 213-228, March.
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2008.
"Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 40(1), pages 53-72, May.
- Yerokhin, Oleg & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D Under Adaptive Destruction," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12825, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oleg Yerokhin & GianCarlo Moschini, 2007. "Intellectual Property Rights and Crop-Improving R&D under Adaptive Destruction," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp449, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rupert Gatti & Timo Goeschl & Ben Groom & Timothy Swanson, 2011. "The Biodiversity Bargaining Problem," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(4), pages 609-628, April.
- David J. Spielman & Xingliang Ma, 2016.
"Private Sector Incentives and the Diffusion of Agricultural Technology: Evidence from Developing Countries,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(5), pages 696-717, May.
- Spielman, David J. & Ma, Xingliang, 2013. "Private Sector Incentives and the Diffusion of Agricultural Technology: Evidence from Developing Countries," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151281, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012.
"Regulating global biodiversity: what is the problem?,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 114-138, Spring.
- Tim Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Global Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," Working Papers 2012.31, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Timothy Swanson & Ben Groom, 2012. "Regulating Biodiversity: What is the Problem?," CIES Research Paper series 08-2012, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBiotechnology; R&D; Patents;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2003.42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.