Genetic diversity and interdependent crop choices in agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smale, Melinda, 1997. "The Green Revolution and wheat genetic diversity: Some unfounded assumptions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1257-1269, August.
- Melinda Smale & Jason Hartell & Paul W. Heisey & Ben Senauer, 1998. "The Contribution of Genetic Resources and Diversity to Wheat Production in the Punjab of Pakistan," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 482-493.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezabih, Mintewab, 2005. "Biodiversity Conservation Under an Imperfect Seed System: The Role of Community Seed Banking Scheme," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24685, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:260-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2010.
"Managing increasing environmental risks through agrobiodiversity and agrienvironmental policies,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 41(5), pages 483-496, September.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Managing increasing environmental risks through agro-biodiversity and agri-environmental policies," Working Paper Series in Economics 80, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Martin F. Quaas, 2007. "Agro-biodiversity as natural insurance and the development of financial insurance markets," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Salvatore Falco & Melinda Smale & Charles Perrings, 2008. "The role of agricultural cooperatives in sustaining the wheat diversity and productivity: the case of southern Italy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 161-174, February.
- Lanz, Bruno & Dietz, Simon & Swanson, Tim, 2018.
"The Expansion of Modern Agriculture and Global Biodiversity Decline: An Integrated Assessment,"
Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 260-277.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Timothy Swanson, 2014. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: An integrated assessment," CIES Research Paper series 29-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2016. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: an integrated assessment," GRI Working Papers 167, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Tim Swanson, 2017. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: An integrated assessment," IRENE Working Papers 17-08, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Lanz, Bruno & Dietz, Simon & Swanson, Tim, 2018. "The expansion of modern agriculture and global biodiversity decline: an integrated assessment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84194, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2008. "Nature in Economics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-7, January.
- Julie C. Dawson & Pierre Rivière & Jean-François Berthellot & Florent Mercier & Patrick de Kochko & Nathalie Galic & Sophie Pin & Estelle Serpolay & Mathieu Thomas & Simon Giuliano & Isabelle Goldring, 2011. "Collaborative Plant Breeding for Organic Agricultural Systems in Developed Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(8), pages 1-18, August.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Hellin, Jonathan & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Determinants of Adoption and Spatial Diversity of Wheat Varieties on Household Farms in Turkey," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Pallante, Giacomo & Drucker, Adam G. & Sthapit, Sajal, 2016. "Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 92-105.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Gotor, Elisabetta & Caracciolo, Francesco, 2015. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Projects Supporting On-Farm Conservation of Native Crops: Evidence From the High Andes of South America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 162-176.
- Paudel, Bikash & Rana, Ram B & Sthapit, Bhuwon R & Maharjan, Shree Kumar & Shrestha, Anuja & Shrestha, Pitambar & Gurung, Asha Ram & Regmi, Bimal Raj & Basnet, Arjun & Adhikari, Anu, 2012. "Determinants of agriculture biodiversity in Western Terai landscape complex of Nepal," MPRA Paper 58181, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2012.
- Bialek, Sylwia, 2016. "Introducing Cattle Producer to the Hardin s World- Can Monopolies in Seed Markets Be Welfare Enhancing?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145786, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Heikkila, Jaakko, 2006. "Economics of invasive alien species: pre-emptive versus reactive control," Discussion Papers 11865, MTT Agrifood Research Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:26:y:2004:i:2:p:175-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.