Report NEP-AGR-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holden , Stein T., 2018. "Fertilizer and Sustainable Intensification in Africa," CLTS Working Papers 1/18, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron & Fabbri Giorgio & Katheline Schubert, 2018. "The value of biodiversity as an insurance device," Working Papers hal-01779333, HAL.
- Günther Fink & B. Kelsey Jack & Felix Masiye, 2018. "Seasonal Liquidity, Rural Labor Markets and Agricultural Production," NBER Working Papers 24564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masuda, Kazuya & Chitundu, Maureen, 2018. "Multiple micronutrient supplementation using spirulina platensis and infant growth, morbidity and motor development: Evidence from a randomized trial in Zambia," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nikulin, Alexander (Никулин, Александр) & Trotsuk, Irina (Троцук, Ирина) & Shagaida, Natalia (Шагайда, Наталья) & Shishkina, Ekaterina (Шишкина, Екатерина) & Uzun, Vasily (Узун, Василий), 2018. "Monitoring of the State of Food Security in Russia in 2014-2016 [Мониторинг Состояния Продовольственной Безопасности России В 2014-2016 Гг]," Working Papers 041806, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Halkos, George, 2018. "Advances in Green Economy and Sustainability: Introduction," MPRA Paper 86534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debela, Bethelhem Legesse & Shively, Gerald E. & Holden, Stein T., 2017. "Food for Work and Diet Diversity in Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 14/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 21 Oct 2019.
- Sylvain Chabé-Ferret & Philippe Le Coent & Arnaud Reynaud & Julie Subervie & Daniel Lepercq, 2018. "Can we nudge farmers into saving water? Evidence from a randomized experiment," CEE-M Working Papers 18-10, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Alexandra Michailidou & Christos Vlachokostas & Charisios Achillas & Nicolas Moussiopoulos & Eleni Feleki, 2018. "Promoting Metropolitan And Periurban Agriculture In Urban Climate: The Madre Project," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 7508814, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Brhanu , Desta & Holden , Stein T., 2018. "Variation in Output Shares and Endogenous Matching in Land Rental Contracts," CLTS Working Papers 2/18, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, revised 16 Oct 2019.
- Wenjuan Cheng & Alessio D'Amato & Giacomo Pallante, 2018. "Benefit sharing mechanisms for agricultural genetic diversity use and in-situ conservation," SEEDS Working Papers 1018, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised May 2018.
- Jaravel, Xavier, 2018. "What is the impact of food stamps on prices and products variety? The importance of the supply response," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87654, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Fracasso & Massimo Riccaboni & Martina Sartori & Stefano Schiavo, 2017. "Modeling the future evolution of the virtual water trade network," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4krkv5tkmp8, Sciences Po.
- Luana F. J. Swensson & Israel Klug, 2017. "Implementation of decentralised food procurement programmes and the impact of the policy, institutional and legal enabling environment: the case of PRONAE and PAA Africa in Mozambique," Working Papers 161, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Maria Giovanna Brandano & Claudio Detotto & Marco Vannini, 2018. "In vino feracitas! Efficiency of wineries in and out of Sardinia's wine routes," Working Papers 010, Laboratoire Lieux, Identités, eSpaces et Activités (LISA).
- Rosana Pereira de Miranda & Amadou Diop & PAA Africa targeting in Niger, 2017. "Fostering food purchase programmes in widespread poverty contexts: targeting smallholders within the PAA Africa Programme in Niger," Working Papers 159, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Shagaida, Natalia (Шагайда, Наталлья) & Svetlov, Nikolai (Светлов, Николай) & Uzun, Vasily (Узун, Василий) & Loginova, Daria (Логинова, Дарья) & Prishchepov, Alexander V. (Прищепов, Александр), 2018. "The Potential for Growth in Russia's Agricultural Production Due to the Involvement of Unused Agricultural Lands [Потенциал Роста Сельскохозяйственного Производства России За Счёт Вовлечения В Обор," Working Papers 041805, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Kelly B. Maguire & Chris Moore & Dennis Guignet & Chris Dockins & Nathalie B. Simon, 2018. "Muddying the Water? An Analysis of Non-Constant Baselines in Stated Preference Surveys," NCEE Working Paper Series 201802, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Feb 2018.