The Potential for Growth in Russia's Agricultural Production Due to the Involvement of Unused Agricultural Lands
[Потенциал Роста Сельскохозяйственного Производства России За Счёт Вовлечения В Оборот Неиспользуемых Сельскохозяйственных Угодий]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2008.
"Adaptive estimation of autoregressive models with time-varying variances,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 265-280, January.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ke-Li Xu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Adaptive Estimation of Autoregressive Models with Time-Varying Variances," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1585R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Nov 2006.
- Alexander Vladimirovich Prishchepov & Daniel Muller & Maxim Dubinin & Mattias Baumann & Volker C. Radeloff, 2013. "Determinants of the Spatial Distribution of Abandoned Agricultural Lands in the European Part of Russia," Spatial Economics=Prostranstvennaya Ekonomika, Economic Research Institute, Far Eastern Branch, Russian Academy of Sciences (Khabarovsk, Russia), issue 3, pages 30-62.
- Misseyer, M. P. & Spoor, E. R. K. & Scholten, H. J., 1997. "The TASTE-model and the EPM-system: conceptual designs for exploitation and exploration of aggregated emission investory information in environmental monitoring," Serie Research Memoranda 0059, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Cristina S. Blanc & Paolo Chiozzi, 1992. "Children of Migrants and Ethnic Minorities: An overview and conceptual framework," Papers iopucs92/6, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Urban Child Series.
- R Disney & A Gosling & Stephen Machin, 1993. "What has Happened to Union Recognition in Britain?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0130, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-05-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2018-05-21 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2018-05-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:wpaper:041805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.