Conservation of biodiversity and economic development: The concept of transferable development rights
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:aare05:139338 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jeapmx:v:19:y:2017:i:02:n:s1464333217500065 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eichner, Thomas & Pethig, Rüdiger, 2016. "Coaseian biodiversity conservation. Who benefits?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145745, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Deke, Oliver, 2004. "Internalizing Global Externalities from Biodiversity: Protected Areas and Multilateral Mechanisms of Transfer," Kiel Working Papers 1226, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cubbage, Frederick & Harou, Patrice & Sills, Erin, 2007. "Policy instruments to enhance multi-functional forest management," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(7), pages 833-851, April.
- Jie He, 2007. "Is the Environmental Kuznets Curve hypothesis valid for developing countries? A survey," Cahiers de recherche 07-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Gunatilake, H.M & Wickramasinghe, W.A.R & Abeygunawardena, P., 2008. "Time Preference and Natural Resource Use by Local Communities: The Case of Sinharaja Forest in Sri Lanka," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 10.
- Marian Weber & Wiktor Adamowicz, 2002. "Tradable Land-Use Rights for Cumulative Environmental Effects Management," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(4), pages 581-595, December.
- Cong, Rong-Gang & Smith, Henrik G. & Olsson, Ola & Brady, Mark, 2014. "Managing ecosystem services for agriculture: Will landscape-scale management pay?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 53-62.
- Joël Houdet & Michel Trommetter & Jacques Weber, 2009. "Changing business perceptions regarding biodiversity: from impact mitigation towards new strategies and practices," Working Papers hal-00412875, HAL.
- Antunes, Paula & Santos, Rui, 1999. "Integrated environmental management of the oceans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 215-226, November.
- Rivera Virgüez Liliana, 2007. "Comercio de fauna en Colombia e información oculta: nuevos retos en la regulación para su uso sostenible," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
- Santos, Rui & Antunes, Paula & Baptista, Gualter & Mateus, Pedro & Madruga, Luisa, 2006. "Stakeholder participation in the design of environmental policy mixes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 100-110, November.
- Markandya, Anil, 1997. "Economic instruments: accelerating the move from concepts to practical application," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34312, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Polasky, Stephen & Costello, Christopher & Solow, Andrew, 2005. "The Economics of Biodiversity," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 29, pages 1517-1560 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiversity; habitats; land use; economic development; conservation; supply; demand; use value; non-use values; transferable development rights; conservation tax; credits and offsets; capital gains;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:4:y:1994:i:1:p:91-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.