Implications of Trade Liberalization and Domestic Reforms on EU Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- FAPRI Staff, 2005.
"U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. and World Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
05-wp417, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- FAPRI Staff, 2005. "U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. and World Agriculture," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp417, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Matthey, Holger & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J., 2006. "U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. And World Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi & Roe, Terry L., 2001. "A Global Analysis Of Agricultural Trade Reform In Wto Member Countries," Bulletins 12984, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Antoine Bouët & Simon Mevel & David Orden, 2007. "More or Less Ambition in the Doha Round: Winners and Losers from Trade Liberalisation with a Development Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(8), pages 1253-1280, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco CARACCIOLO & Elisabetta GOTOR & Fabio Gaetano SANTERAMO, 2014. "European Common Agricultural Policy Impacts On Developing Countries Commodities Prices," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Janne & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2010. "Global Food Production under Alternative Scenarios," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 13(4).
- Honkatukia, Juha & Kaitila, Ville & Kotilainen, Markku & Niemi, Janne, 2012. "Global trade and climate policy scenarios â€“ Impact on Finland," Working Papers 37, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEU; WTO; CAP reforms; tariff reductions; export subsidies; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Financial Economics; International Relations/Trade; Q1;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:92554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.