U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. And World Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- FAPRI Staff, 2005. "U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. and World Agriculture," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 05-wp417, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- FAPRI Staff, 2005. "U.S. Proposal for WTO Agriculture Negotiations: Its Impact on U.S. and World Agriculture," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp417, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suwen Pan & Mohamadou Fadiga & Samarendu Mohanty & Mark Welch, 2007. "Cotton In A Free Trade World," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 188-197, January.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Kerkela, Leena & Lehtonen, Heikki & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2009. "Implications of Trade Liberalization and Domestic Reforms on EU Agricultural Markets," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 12(4).
- Mane, Ranjit & Wailes, Eric J., 2006. "Impacts of trade liberalization in rice: assessing alternative proposals," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21188, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brockmeier, Martina & Pelikan, Janine & Klepper, Rainer, 2006. "Die Wto-Ministerkonferenz In Hongkong: Welche Handelswirkungen Haben Die Aktuellen Vorschlage Fur Den Marktzugang?," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14951, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-01-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2006-01-01 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:12488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.