International Trade Policies Affecting Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym, 2010. "International Trade Policies Affecting Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de MELO & Sherman ROBINSON, 2015.
"Product Differentiation And The Treatment Of Foreign Trade In Computable General Equilibrium Models Of Small Economies,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 2, pages 21-41
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tedesco, Ilaria & Pelloni, Alessandra & Trovato, Giovanni, 0. "Oecd Agricultural Subsidies And Poverty Rates In Lower Income Countries," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3.
- repec:wei:journl:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:72-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Impact of Citrus Exports on Economic Growth: Empirical Analysis from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 82414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"The Impact of Vegetables Exports on Economic Growth in Tunisia,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 72-87, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "The Impact of Vegetables Exports on Economic Growth in Tunisia," MPRA Paper 80722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsdistorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:2009-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.