Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de MELO & Sherman ROBINSON, 2015.
"Product Differentiation And The Treatment Of Foreign Trade In Computable General Equilibrium Models Of Small Economies,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Modeling Developing Countries' Policies in General Equilibrium, chapter 2, pages 21-41
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999.
"Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Glenn W. Harrison & Thomas F. Rutherford & Ian Wooton, 1993. "An Alternative Welfare Decomposition for Customs Unions," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 961-968, November.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 1997. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Egyptian Trade Liberalization Scenarios," Working Papers 199701, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Maskus, Keith E & Konan, Denise Eby, 1997. "Trade Liberalization in Egypt," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 275-293, October.
- Bernard Hoekman & Simeon Djankov, 1996. "The European Union's Mediterranean Free Trade Initiative," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 387-405, July.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Konan & Keith Maskus, 1998. "An Egypt-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Economic Incentives and Effects," Working Papers 199802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1996. "Small is beautiful : preferential trade agreements and the impact of country size, market share, efficiency, and trade policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1668, The World Bank.
- Konan, Denise Eby & Maskus, Keith E., 2000.
"Joint trade liberalization and tax reform in a small open economy: the case of Egypt,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 365-392, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith Maskus, 1997. "Joint Trade Liberalization and Tax Reform in a Small Open Economy: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 199703-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & David Tarr, 2014.
"Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 17, pages 405-437
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Tarr, David, 1997. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-269, April.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2012.
"Preferential Trade and Welfare with Differentiated Products,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 884-892, November.
- Denise Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2011. "Preferential Trade And Welfare With Differentiated Products," Working Papers 201101, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E. Maskus, 2011. "Preferential Trade and Welfare with Differentiated Products," Working Papers 2011-8, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Arvind Panagariya, 1996. "The Free Trade Area of the Americas: Good for Latin America?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(5), pages 485-515, September.
- Vousden,Neil, 1990. "The Economics of Trade Protection," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521346696, March.
- Schiff, Maurice, 1997. "Small is Beautiful: Preferential Trade Agreements and the Impact of Country Size, Market Share, and Smuggling," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 359-387.
- Harrison, Glenn W & Rutherford, Thomas F & Wooton, Ian, 1989. "The Economic Impact of the European Community," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 288-294, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denise KONAN & Bernard HOEKMAN, "undated".
"Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey B. Nugent & Abla M. Abdel-Latif, 2010. "A Quiz on the Net Benefits of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the QIZs of Jordan and Egypt," Working Papers 514, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:200001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .