A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Egyptian Trade Liberalization Scenarios
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1997|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2424 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822|
Web page: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/research/working.html Email: |
- Denise KONAN & Bernard HOEKMAN, "undated".
"Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Rana HENDY & Chahir ZAKI, 2009. "“Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt : A Microsimulation Analysis”," Working Papers 2009-23, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Zaki, Chahir & Hendy, Rana, 2009. "Rethinking the Redistribution Effects of Trade Liberalization in Egypt: A Microsimulation Analysis," MPRA Paper 23354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lord, Montague J., 2001. "Economic Impact and Implications for Jordan of the U.S.–Jordan Free Trade Agreement," MPRA Paper 41168, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Babiker, "undated". "Impacts of Public Policy on Poverty in Arab Countries:Review of the CGE Literature," API-Working Paper Series 0403, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999. "Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chahir Zaki, 2010. "Towards an Explicit Modeling of Trade Facilitation in CGE Models: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 515, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Zaki, Chahir, 2010. "Towards an explicit modeling of trade facilitation in CGE models: evidence from Egypt," MPRA Paper 23353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jun 2010.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Human development and capabilities in MENA economies with special emphasis on Egypt," MPRA Paper 39381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 1998. "Deep Integration, Regionalism and Nondiscrimination," Working Papers 199804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dennis, Allen, 2006. "The impact of regional trade agreements and trade facilitation in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3837, The World Bank.
- Alessandrini, Sergio & Resmini, Laura, 2000. "FDI in the Mediterranean Region: a Comparison with CEE Experience," MPRA Paper 26103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Tovias, Afred, 2004. "Economic Liberalism between Theory and Practice," Institute of European Studies, Working Paper Series qt57d5h0rk, Institute of European Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Chemingui, Mohamed Abdelbasset, 2007. "Public spending and poverty reduction in an oil-based economy: The case of Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 701, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed