Human development and capabilities in MENA economies with special emphasis on Egypt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sahar Tohamy, 1999. "Case Study of Egypt's Service Liberalization, Service Barriers and Implementation of the GATS Agreement," Working Papers 9940, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 1999.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 1997. "A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Egyptian Trade Liberalization Scenarios," Working Papers 199701, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Dolls, Mathias & Fuest, Clemens & Peichl, Andreas, 2010. "Social Protection as an Automatic Stabilizer," IZA Policy Papers 18, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Konan & Keith Maskus, 1998. "An Egypt-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Economic Incentives and Effects," Working Papers 199802, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim, 2003. "Helping to Identify The Potential and Mode For Liberalization of Trade in Services in The Southern Mediterranean Countries: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 0303, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Feb 2003.
More about this item
KeywordsMENA economies; human development; social capabilities; complex systems model;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .