An Egypt-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Economic Incentives and Effects
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2424 Maile Way, Honolulu, HI 96822|
Web page: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.economics.hawaii.edu/research/working.html Email: |
- Denise KONAN & Bernard HOEKMAN, "undated".
"Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Denise Eby Konan & Karl E. Kim, 2004. "Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1429-1447, 09.
- KONAN Denise Eby & KIM Karl E., "undated". "Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalization of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt," EcoMod2003 330700083, EcoMod.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999. "Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2130, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999. "Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "Two decades of CGE modelling lessons from models for Egypt," Research Report 99C02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dan Magder, 2005. "Egypt after the Multi-Fiber Arrangement: Global Apparel and Textile Supply Chains as a Route for Industrial Upgrading," Working Paper Series WP05-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Human development and capabilities in MENA economies with special emphasis on Egypt," MPRA Paper 39381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 1998. "Deep Integration, Regionalism and Nondiscrimination," Working Papers 199804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed