An Egypt-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Economic Incentives and Effects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise Eby, 1999.
"Deep integration, nondiscrimination, and Euro-Mediterranean free trade,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2130, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Konan, Denise, 1999. "Deep Integration, Non-Discrimination and Euro-Mediterranean Free Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Denise Eby Konan & Keith E Maskus, 2000. "Bilateral Trade Patterns and Welfare: An Egypt-EU Preferential Trade Agreement," Working Papers 200001, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider A., 2011. "Human development and capabilities in MENA economies with special emphasis on Egypt," MPRA Paper 39381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denise KONAN & Bernard HOEKMAN, "undated".
"Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options,"
Middle East and North Africa
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 2005. "Deepening Egypt-US Trade Integration: Economic Implications of Alternative Options," Working Papers 200501, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Denise Eby Konan & Karl E. Kim, 2004.
"Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalisation of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1429-1447, September.
- KONAN Denise Eby & KIM Karl E., "undated". "Beyond Border Barriers: The Liberalization of Services Trade in Tunisia and Egypt," EcoMod2003 330700083, EcoMod.
- Thissen, Mark, 1998. "Two decades of CGE modelling lessons from models for Egypt," Research Report 99C02, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Dan Magder, 2005. "Egypt after the Multi-Fiber Arrangement: Global Apparel and Textile Supply Chains as a Route for Industrial Upgrading," Working Paper Series WP05-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Bernard Hoekman & Denise Eby Konan, 1998. "Deep Integration, Regionalism and Nondiscrimination," Working Papers 199804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEgypt; U.S. trade policy; Arab League; free trade agreements;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hai:wpaper:199802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuhius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.