Services Trade Liberalization and Regulatory Reform: Re-invigorating International Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2011. "Services trade liberalization and regulatory reform : re-invigorating international cooperation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5517, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Wunsch, Sacha, 2004. "Pre-empting protectionism in services - the WTO and outsourcing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3237, The World Bank.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Beata Javorcik & Molly Lipscomb & Aaditya Mattoo, 2016.
"Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(590), pages 1-39, February.
- Arnold, Jens & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2010. "Services Reform and Manufacturing Performance: Evidence from India," CEPR Discussion Papers 8011, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Javorcik, Beata & Lipscomb, Molly & Mattoo, Aaditya, 2012. "Services reform and manufacturing performance : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5948, The World Bank.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Aaditya Mattoo & Gaia Narciso, 2008.
"Services Inputs and Firm Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 17(4), pages 578-599, August.
- Arnold, Jens Matthias & Mattoo, Aaditya & Narciso, Gaia, 2006. "Services inputs and firm productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa : evidence from firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4048, The World Bank.
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2012.
"The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services,"
- Patrick Messerlin & Erik Van Der Marel, 2012. "The Dynamics of Transatlantic Negotiations in Services," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/faqom67ai2q, Sciences Po.
- Will Martin & Patrick Messerlin, 2007. "Why is it so difficult? Trade liberalization under the Doha Agenda," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 347-366, Autumn.
- Charles Sabel & Sanjay Reddy, 2007. "Learning to Learn: Undoing the Gordian Knot of Development Today," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 73-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013.
"The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
13019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matthieu Crozet & Emmanuel Milet & Daniel Mirza, 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801398, HAL.
- Crozet, M. & Milet, E. & Mirza, D., 2013. "The Discriminatory Effect of Domestic Regulations on International Trade in Services: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working papers 451, Banque de France.
- World Bank, 2012.
"World Development Report 2013
[Informe anual del Banco Mundial de 2013 : poner fin a la pobreza extrema, promover la prosperidad compartida - informe principal]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11843, March.
- Fan, Ying, 2011. "Services Policy Reform in the People’s Republic of China: Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers 304, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philippa Dee, 2011.
"Promoting Domestic Reforms Through Regionalism,"
Crawford School Research Papers
1107, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dee, Philippa & McNaughton, Anne, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," ADBI Working Papers 312, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philippa Dee & Anne McNaughton, 2011. "Promoting Domestic Reforms through Regionalism," Governance Working Papers 23224, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Klaus Deutsch, 2011. "Doha or Dada: The World Trade Regime at an Historic Crossroads," Working Papers id:4292, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Keywordsaid for trade; development assistance; GATS; international negotiations; knowledge platforms; services regulation; trade agreements; trade liberalization; WTO;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.