Report NEP-SEA-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2012. "How Should We Bank With Foreigners?—An Empirical Assessment of Lending Behavior of International Banks to Six East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 386, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Yanrui Wu, 2012. "Electricity Market Integration Global Trends and Implications for the EAS Region," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey J. Schott & Minsoo Lee & Julia Muir, 2012. "Prospects for Services Trade Negotiations," Working Paper Series WP12-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Wilson, E. J. & Jayanthakumaran, K. & Verma, R., 2012. "Demographics, Labor Mobility, and Productivity," ADBI Working Papers 387, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie, 2012. "Intrahousehold Power: the Role of Women’s Share of Asset and Social Capital on Household Food and Nonfood Expenditures," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 135521, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2012. "Deconstructing Bataknese Gorga," MPRA Paper 41831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcus Noland & Donghyun Park & Gemma B. Estrada, 2012. "Developing the Services Sector as Engine of Growth for Asia: An Overview," Working Paper Series WP12-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Saslavsky, Daniel & Shepherd, Ben, 2012. "Facilitating international production networks : the role of trade logistics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6224, The World Bank.
- Jirada Prasartpornsirichoke & Yoshi Takahashi & Peera Charoenporn, 2012. "The Ranking of Inequality in Human Capital: Evidence from Asian Countries," IDEC DP2 Series 2-14, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2012. "Does Non-farm Sector Employment reduce Rural Poverty and Vulnerability? Evidence from Vietnam and India," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-25, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Nov 2012.
- Seema Joshi, 2012. "‘Youth Bulge’: Calling for Higher Public Investment on Child and Youth Development for Greater Future Returns," Working Papers 2012/19, Maastricht School of Management.
- Toh, Mun-Heng, 2012. "Internationalization of Tertiary Education Services in Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 388, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rutger P. Daems & Edith L. Maes & Christoph Glaetzer, 2012. "Pharmaceutical Pricing in a Globalized World: Crossing the income divide and ability to pay," Working Papers 2012/24, Maastricht School of Management.
- Guimbert, Stephane & Oostendorp, Remco, 2012. "Weathering the storm : responses by Cambodian firms to the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6220, The World Bank.