Electricity Market Integration Global Trends and Implications for the EAS Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Du, Limin & Mao, Jie & Shi, Jinchuan, 2009. "Assessing the impact of regulatory reforms on China's electricity generation industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 712-720, February.
- Yin-Fang Zhang & David Parker & Colin Kirkpatrick, 2008.
"Electricity sector reform in developing countries: an econometric assessment of the effects of privatization, competition and regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 159-178, April.
- Zhang, Yin-Fang & Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David, 2002. "Electricity Sector Reform in Developing Countries: An Econometric Assessment of the Effects of Privatisation, Competition and Regulation," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30593, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Yanrui Wu & Xunpeng Shi & Fukunari Kimura & Yu Sheng & Youngho Chang & Yanfei Li & Sun Xuegong & Guo Liyan & Zeng Zheng & Daisy Shen & Qing Yang & Kongchheng Poch & Savong Tuy & Sekar Utami Setiastuti, . "Energy Market Integration in East Asia: Theories, Electricity Sector and Subsidies," Books, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA), number 2011-rpr-17 edited by Yanrui Wu & Xunpeng Shi & Fukunari Kimura.
- Erkan Erdogdu, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Electricity Market Liberalization: A Cross-country Approach,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," MPRA Paper 33724, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, E., 2012. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1227, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wisuttisak, Pornchai, 2012. "Regulation and competition issues in Thai electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 185-198.
- Goto, Mika & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Productivity growth and deregulation of Japanese electricity distribution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3130-3138, August.
- M. Pollitt, 2004.
"Electricity reform in Chile. Lessons for developing countries,"
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries,
Intersentia, vol. 5(3), pages 221-263, September.
- Pollitt, M.G., 2004. "Electricity Reform in Chile: Lessons for Developing Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0448, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Pollitt, 2004. "Electricity Reform in Chile Lessons for Developing Countries," Working Papers 0416, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2010.
"Price transmission in the UK electricity market: Was NETA beneficial?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1165-1174, September.
- Giulietti, Monica & Grossi, Luigi & Waterson, Michael, 2009. "Price transmission in the UK electricity market : was NETA beneficial?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 913, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2007.
"Market Power In The England And Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 654-685, April.
- Sweeting, A., 2004. "Market Power in the England and Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0455, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chang, Youngho, 2007. "The New Electricity Market of Singapore: Regulatory framework, market power and competition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 403-412, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Dandan & Shi, Xunpeng & Sheng, Yu, 2015. "Comprehensive measurement of energy market integration in East Asia: An application of dynamic principal component analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 299-305.
- Aalto, Pami, 2014. "Institutions in European and Asian energy markets: A methodological overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 4-15.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-10-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:12-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .