Weathering the storm : responses by Cambodian firms to the global financial crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Skoufias, Emmanuel & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2004. "Consumption insurance and vulnerability to poverty : a synthesis of the evidence from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Mali, Mexico and Russia," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29141, The World Bank.
- Rafael Repullo & Javier Suarez, 2013.
"The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 26(2), pages 452-490.
- Repullo, R. & Suarez, J., 2010. "The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation," Discussion Paper 2010-29S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rafael Repullo & Javier Suarez, 2012. "The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation," Working Papers wp2012_1202, CEMFI.
- Repullo, Rafael & Suarez, Javier, 2012. "The Procyclical Effects of Bank Capital Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8897, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Gerard A. Pfann, 1996. "Adjustment Costs in Factor Demand," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1264-1292, September.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1994.
"Risk and Insurance in Village India,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 539-591, May.
- Robert M. Townsend, "undated". "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 91-3a, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Townsend, R.M., 1991. "Risk and Insurance in Village India," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 91-3, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
- Arne Bigsten & Paul Collier & Stefan Dercon & Marcel Fafchamps & Bernard Gauthier & Jan Willem Gunning & Abena Oduro & Remco Oostendorp & Cathy Pattillo & Mans S–derbom & Francis Teal & Albert Zeufack, 2003. "Risk Sharing in Labor Markets," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 17(3), pages 349-366, December.
- Mary Hallward-Driemeier & Bob Rijkers, 2013.
"Do Crises Catalyze Creative Destruction? Firm-level Evidence from Indonesia,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(5), pages 1788-1810, December.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Rijkers, Bob, 2011. "Do crises catalyze creative destruction ? firm-level evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5869, The World Bank.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2007.
"Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing ,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 21(4), pages 343-368, December.
- Dionisius Narjoko & Hal Hill, 2006. "Winners and Losers during a Deep Economic Crisis: Firm-level Evidence from Indonesian Manufacturing," Departmental Working Papers 2006-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Paci, Pierella & Revenga, Ana & Rijkers, Bob, 2009. "Coping with crises : why and how to protect employment and earnings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5094, The World Bank.
- Greif, Avner, 1993. "Contract Enforceability and Economic Institutions in Early Trade: the Maghribi Traders' Coalition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 525-548, June.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2000. "Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 205-235, February.
- Paxson, Christina H, 1992. "Using Weather Variability to Estimate the Response of Savings to Transitory Income in Thailand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 15-33, March.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995.
"Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 103-114, Summer.
- Morduch, J., 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Papers 512, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1995. "Income Smoothing and Consumption Smoothing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1727, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Tarun Khanna & Yishay Yafeh, 2005. "Business Groups and Risk Sharing around the World," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 301-340, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Access to Finance; Microfinance; Banks&Banking Reform; Labor Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-10-20 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2012-10-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.