Coping with crises : why and how to protect employment and earnings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Von Uexkull, Erik & Weber, Sebastian, 2010.
"The Roles of Openness and Labor Market Institutions for Employment Dynamics during Economic Crises,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 29, pages 1-5, August.
- Elisa Gamberoni & Erik Von Uexkull & Sebastian Weber, 2010. "The Roles of Openness and Labor Market Institutions for Employment Dynamics during Economic Crises," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10155, The World Bank.
- Gamberoni, Elisa. & von Uexkull, Erik. & Weber, Sebastian., 2010. "The role of openness and labour market institutions for employment dynamics during economic crises," ILO Working Papers 994618973402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guimbert, Stephane & Oostendorp, Remco, 2012. "Weathering the storm : responses by Cambodian firms to the global financial crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6220, The World Bank.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:461897 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambar Narayan & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo, 2012. "Knowing, When You Do Not Know : Simulating the Poverty and Distributional Impacts of an Economic Crisis," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2229.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Safety Nets and Transfers; Banks&Banking Reform; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5094. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .